16

Night come soon.

Ara and Taehyung is preparing dinner in the kitchen. Well, basically Ara is making it and Tae is helping her by cheering her and keeping her company. Occassionally bringing the ingredients Ara asked.

She is more than happy. Jungkook's grandparents died young so she was always alone this whole time. Now she has his lovely son in law who keeps her company.

"All done."
"Dear, go and call Kook. I will bring out the dishes on the table in the meantime."

"Okie...mom"

He run upstairs to their room but doesn't see Kook. He went slowly and peeked at the room attached to their bedroom,which is supposed to be Jungkook's study room. He keeps all his files in there.

[If you remember, last time I said there's also a room with couch and table in which they had their lunch in one morning]

He saw the other fully concentrating on a paper, he called out softly, "Hyung..."

Jungkook look up from the paper instantly after hearing his angel's voice, "Baby, what happened? Come here...why are standing there..?"

Taehyung blushed at the nickname but answered quickly, "No...hyung, Mom told to call you for dinner. Come down fast." He run away quickly after saying that.

He let out a dreamy sigh and shook his head, "Probably...will take a few months...he's such a shy baby. But I love this shy baby"

He smile at his own thoughts and soon come down for dinner.

At the dinner table:

"Tae dear, eat more."
"You were chubby and cute when you were young but look at you now. Eat more,hmm..." Ara said putting a piece of meat on Rae's bowl with his chopsticks.

"Thank you eommonie"

Mr. Jeon also coax the younger to eat more.

At midway through the dinner, Junghyun said something in which Jungkook look up instantly with wide eyes.

"Why?" He almost shout.

Well, the thing is Mr. Jeon ask Jungkook to go office from tomorrow.

"What do you mean why?" He asked not understanding why his son was acting up.

Jungkook suck in a breath, "But appa... I was supposed to be off from work for 15 days and why now?" He said glancing at Tae who was chewing the meat piece nonchalantly not knowing his husband is now sad and worried to hell.

He again look at his mom with pleading eyes asking his mom to help him.

She cleared her throat, "Uh-humh, yeobo let's talk about this later."

"But there's an important deal now and-"
He was cut off by the glare of his wife.
"I said let's continue this later." She give a glare again and turn towards Tae, "Dear, don't bother. Eat up."

They finished eating dinner.

Jungkook is waiting for Taehyung but his beautiful husband, totally unaware of the glances and signs his husband is giving him, took the dishes to the sink to wash them.

His pouts go unnoticed by his husband. But here comes Jeon Ara.
"Oh...Tae dear, go and take rest. You must be tired already."

Jungkook was screaming internally and thanking the Lord and his mom inside.

But the innocent Kim Taehyung,
"No...Eomma. I will do it. You did the dishes too."

The ravennete let out a defeated sigh and went to their room.