Note From Author

DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

I mean this.  I am an adult with teenage children, it makes me uncomfortable having minors interacting with me on my erotica.

  I am an adult with teenage children, it makes me uncomfortable having minors interacting with me on my erotica

Requests for Tower One Shots are Open

I am opening up to requests for stories related to the Tower. These requests can be smutty or not. Think things like missing scenes (eg; Bruce asking Elly to have a baby with him, Elly's first mission), smut pairings you would like to see (eg: Bucky/Clint/Natasha/Elly, Tony/Natasha/Elly), smut stories involving specific kinks or focuses (eg: an orgy where the focus is on Wanda, Elly, Bruce and come play), or Stories that I have written from other character's points of view.

Rules:

Elly needs to be involved in some way. If she's not there, they need to be dealing with something related to her.

No smut that doesn't involve Elly

No D*ddy/M*mmy kink

I don't think I should specify this but no noncon (some things that might be considered dub-con in certain situations like somnophillia or sex while drunk are okay, but the consent will be given before the event so it's not dubious). 

No Hulk-related smut (I'm okay with the idea that the Hulk has sex, but I can't write it sorry).

No Tower AU requests (for example; I'm not writing what if Carol Danvers or Matt Murdock were part of the group)I might write smut involving extra people if it fits the canon of the Tower story. (For example, I have said Elly's first lover outside the sex-vengers was Brunnhilde, and that she sees Loki as a family member, try and think who and how others might fit based on that.)

How to make requests:

Tumblr: Sending an Ask is best because I won't lose them. DM is okay, as is replying to the One Shot master list as a comment.

AO3: Reply to the One-Shot fic as a comment (preferably on chapter one)

Wattpad: reply to the one-shot fic (preferably on chapter one), send a message, or ask via my profile conversations