they decided to wait

The got married at the station 19 with all the here friends They decided to wait until they had been married year following up before they move forward with their plans to try for a baby wavley and Nicole were in the car on the way to the hospital to if wavley could carry the baby they were told that she could so they called their fertility doctor to set up appointment up an appointment to start their journey for their first baby .

The next available appointment was in 4 weeks which was about what they expected. The whole experience was new to them  wavley was the one who was going to be carrying the baby. They also were hoping they would be able to get pregnant by use jack sperm  that he gives them for their their first round.

Their doctor did tell wavley to go ahead and get some blood drawn though, just to get her levels checked so they could talk about them at the first appointment which the blonde happily did. She was also instructed to start taking a prenatal vitamin to get her body read.

Wavley was doing extremely well, but she still beyond exhausted after working, and she just hadn't built her stamina back up yet. She was getting stronger every day, but she still needed a lot more rest .

Soon enough, it was time for their appointment at the fertility clinic. They walked in together, hand in hand, Nicole going up to the desk and signing in, updating her paperwork before they settled in some chairs in a quiet corner to wait.

Is it going  hard being here if it doesn't work the first time but we keep tying" Nicole said tracing shapes on the back of Waverly,s hand

makes me a happy Happy we a trying to have baby and I love you wavley said Nicole

I love you too," wavley said, leaning up and planting a kiss on her wife's lips, "And I am happy I get to do this for you,and start our family.