Prologue

2 years before the tragedy.

  Alice had just moved into a woman's apartment, her name was Christine. Christine had invited Alice to come join her at a party she was going to, Alice agreed.

  Once they got to the party, there were people everywhere. About 30 people came to this party, Alice was shocked at the number of people that were there. Since Alice didn't know Christine very well, she went to sit by herself. Looking out the window of the bar, she could see all the cars going by. She spotted a certain Mustang parked on the other side of the street, looking from a distance, Alice knew which Mustang it was. A Blue 1968 Ford Mustang, one of her favourite sports cars. She noticed a guy walk out of the building across the street, and walk towards the Mustang. The car started rumbling, and drove away. She didn't see who the driver was, but that's not what she was excited for. While Alice was staring out the window, Christine snook towards Alice and scared her.

"Boo!" Christine yells, nearly knocking Alice off her chair.

  "Holy shit! Don't do that!" Alice says, holding her chest laughing.

  "What are you doing here, all by your lonesome?" Christine asks, as Alice looked at her.

  "I just wanted to watch the cars go by, I did recently see a Mustang parked on the other side of the street, but it drove away." Alice states, taking a sip of her drink.

  "Here! The photographer gave us the photo they took of us! Isn't it so cute?" Christine handed Alice a photo, they are both in it, holding drinks in their hands.

  "Yeah! I really like how that turned out!"

  "Well, I was actually going to head home. But, I realized that you were the one who drove us here, so, could you give me a lift?"

  "Sure, I was thinking the same thing actually." Alice says, agreeing with Christine.

  Once they got to their apartment, Christine immediately went to the kitchen. She got out some snacks, and went to sit on the black leather couch in front of the tv. Alice, feeling like she wanted to get comfortable, walked towards her room to change.

  "Okay....what to wear." Alice said to herself, as she was going through her dresser.

  Once she got some clothes to change into, she turned around to face her bed. Alice looked over at the closet, there was a mirror hanging on the outside of the door. She put her clothes down, and walked towards the mirror. The first thing she immediately looked at, was her Mother's gold locket, hanging down from her neck. She began to feel tears in her eyes, but quickly wiped them away, and got changed into her clothes.

*******

  It became nightfall, Christine had fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie. Alice on the other hand, went to sleep in her room.

  "N.....n..no." Alice kept repeating, as she was having a nightmare.

  "No...d....d..don't."

  "S...stop....please stop..."

  "Don't....don't hurt me....please....don't... PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Alice shouted, waking herself from panicking.

  Christine heard her scream and came running in, she saw Alice, curled into a ball and crying. "Alice! What happened?! All I heard was you scream! Are you okay?!"

  Alice began to hyperventilate, unable to speak. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It was just a dream, it's okay." Christine said, sitting down beside Alice, rubbing her back.

  "It...it wasn't....it wasn't a dream." Alice mumbled, though Christine could hear what she had said.

  "What? What do you mean?"

  "If....if I tell you something....do you swear...swear you won't tell anyone, we keep this between us?"

  Christine looked at Alice worried, but agreed. "I swear. I swear, on my life."