Battle citys battle for love- seto kaiba x reader :D

Y/ns pov

I sat on the hot air balloon roof looking at the stars ⭐️ then I hear the sliding door open "oh hey Joey " I say with tired tone "hey why are ya awake y/n?" He said."couldn't sleep I guess " "you should try to get some rest we have to wake up at 6am tomorrow and it's-" .I cut him off "12:00 I know I can read". I say "still try and get some sort of sleep " he says slipping in the door again and returning to his room.

I get up and start walking to my room I see that kaibas light is still on and his curtains still open. he spots me out of the corner of his eye and turns his head slightly .I give him a small wave and try to continue walking .he gets up and comes out his sliding door ."y/n?" He says "Yesssss?" I'm mildly scared of him "why are you still awake?" ."I couldn't sleep so I came out here for some fresh air " i lie about the fresh air "oh okay have a good nights rest ". "I'll try " I say and continue walking to my room again.

I've been trying to sleep for about half an hour now but my thoughts keep me awake. I get up to go and get some water from the kitchen. When I'm met with a familiar face when I walk in. "Still can't sleep I see" kaiba says

"yea" I say "neither can I " he responds. After that we sat there talking for about an hour. before kaiba invited me to join him in his room. "sure" i said then as soon as I knew it we were in front of the room door! He put in the code " take a seat wherever you want " .so I did I sat on his bed. soon after kaiba joined me with his laptop. 'he's working' I thought he had his legs crossed so I slipped under his arm and layed there in his lap .he started playing with my hair I eventually fell asleep.

Kaibas pov

I look down to see that y/n had fallen asleep in my lap. 'how cute' I thought after I finished my work I put my laptop to the side and slowly moved them so that they didn't wake up .eventually I got both of us on our sides so I pulled them closer and cuddled them until I fell asleep as well....

———————————————

Hello thank you for reading I hope you like it imma go to bed soon since it's late where I am so bye.

Word count: 445 words

- Casper