🌧️he left us...🌧️

~No smut!~
~Strong language~ :)
~Karlnapity~ < 3
~Karlnapity Angst~ </3
__________________________________________
No one's pov < 3
It was early in the morning. Quackity woke up and sat on his bed. He stretched and went down stairs to see if anyone was there. No one was there. He though maybe they were still alseep. In their own room..he went back upstairs to his room and grabbed his phone. He threw himself on his bed. He was scrolling through tiktok. He got tired of seeing just Karl and sapnap together in all the edits on his fyp. Yeah he loved his lovers. But sometimes he wished he was someone or noticed by everyone one else. Tears ran down his face. He always gets left out. It's not fair.

Quackity pov < 3
I put my phone down and went down stairs to get water. But something felt off. I checked Karl's and sapnap's room. They weren't there..I quickly check every room in the house. They weren't there. I got a little worried. I got my water and went back upstairs. I got a twitter notification as soon as I got in my room. I put my water on my desk and opened Twitter. Oh..it was Karl and sapnap on a date..without me?.. tears started to roll down my face as I curled up into a ball. I felt weak..and sad but angry at the same time.. they knew I was here. They know I hate it when they do this. They could have woken me up. They- my thoughts got cut off as soon as I got a nonfiction. I was tagged in it. It said "quackity didn't want to come." It was Karl's tweet..but they didn't ask me. Was I a ghost to them?.. I got up and got a back, I packed it with stuff that I will need. I got a different bag and put my pc stuff in it. I'm leaving. I leave a note on their bed and left. I went to George's house.I knocked on the door. Dream answered it. "Hey quack! What's wrong?" He asked.."nothing..can I stay here for awhile..they keep leaving me out.." I replied. "Oh...again?..alright come in" he said trying to smile. I walked in and thanked him.

Sapnaps pov
Me and Karl walk in the house completely forgetting that we have another boyfriend. We were laughing and talking. We had amazing date! We walk inside our bedroom and saw a note. I wonder who it's from..I thought. Karl picked it up. And read it. It said "I'm leaving. You guys always leave me out. And it's not fair. We never had our date. All together. I don't think I'm coming back. I hope you are so fucking happy with your life's :) -Quackity " I grabbed it and threw it. I knew he was coming back. So did Karl. We got on our bed and turned on our tv and watched movies. It's been a few hours. He's still not back. Eh. He will be back by tomorrow. He was just being dramatic. Like always. "If he doesn't come back that means you are all mines!" Karl said. He smiled. So did I. But quackity will come back. He always does.

Back to quackitys pov < 3
I was in the guest room and I had all my stuff set up. I thought I might do a just talking stream with dream, and George. It will be fun. And i could get my mind off Karl and sapnap. I told George and dream and they agreed. I started the stream. "Hi chat!! How are we today?!" I said while smiling. I waved at George and dream to come over. "AHHH HELLOOOO" they said while jumping in the frame. I started to laugh. And chat was going crazy with a lot of " DREAM AND GEORGE???" "WHERE ARE YOU QUACKITY?" And "THE BACKGROUND LOOKS DIFFERENT" I started to laugh at the chat. "Yes I'm not with Karl and sapnap right now. I got a dono. "Quackity why did you stop answering my calls and texts, please come back." I read out loud. It was from sapnap. Ugh.. He has Karl. I brushed it off like nothing. I started to talk about how my week was and stuff. I was also answering my dono's I got. Until I got this one..

__________________________________________

That's all! I'll do a part 2 🙂🙂🙂
Have a good day < 3
Drink water and eat please < 3
Also give me ideas! < 3
Word count; 760 words !! < 3 : D