Author's Note

A/N: Y/N can be any gender you want, but I'm doing it gender neutral jic (Just in case)

A/N: Y/N can be any gender you want, but I'm doing it gender neutral jic (Just in case). As for appearance, you can change it however you want, wear what you want, and what animal type you are. I will include short hair, medium length hair, and long hair. Same thing with height.

You're childhood friends with Tangle the Lemur (you lived in the same hometown as her, but moved bc of training), and you/Amy also are friends (since you joined the Resistance).

This story is going by the IDW comics storyline (at least the ones where Whisper is in or mentioned)

Also you're a Mobian because it makes it a bit easier story-wise.

There are emojis for each character just so you can know who's talking and to make it easier for me and the readers (aka you reading this!☝️)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some key terms seen throughout in the fanfic jic:

Y/N = Your Name

A/T = Animal Type (Your favorite animal or an animal of your chosing for your Mobian character)

N/N = Nickname (could be one people call you by or any nickname you'd like!)

C/T = Creature Texture (basically what texture your Mobian character is; ex: feathers, fur, scales, etc.)

WP/OC = Wispon of Choice (basically the wispon you choose or create yourself)

W/T = Wisp Type (basically the Wisp you choose for your Wispon or as a little companion; YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THEM 😈)

W/TC = Wisp Type Color (I think this is self explanatory)

AC/T = Accessory Type (basically either a backpack, purse, bag, or any sort of accessory you have on you. In this fanfic, it's referring to something you wear to carry stuff in! 🙂)

F/CA = Favorite Calming Activity (this is just an activity that you like to do that helps you calm down or feel relaxed!)

[I may update this page jic if there are more terms I'll use in this fanfic]
-------------------------------------------------------------
It may take a while to upload (because of school and other stuff I need to take care of), but I'm working on it bc she is UNDERRATED when it comes to fanfics.

Please enjoy reading a little bit of what I'm currently writing lol ^⁠_⁠^

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️: I don't claim Whisper or any of these characters (expect for Y/N in this fanfic) as my own nor do I claim the Sonic IDW comics as my own work.

Those characters and comics belong to their respective creators. I'm just making some simple fanfiction bc she's my favorite character and bc why not?