the beginning

~ The Beginning

I sometimes think everything happens for a reason; no matter how cruel, and spiteful it is. I use to think there was nothing to live for, why are we here? what's the point ? , But that all changed. It started in a room, but if you think about it, wasn't everyone?

When thrown into the room, after being escorted by one arm from my previous. I noticed a difference in the behavior of everyone. The atmosphere tensed, as people rushed from place to place. Somehow all eyes veered from there work to me. But as soon as I arrived at a door, they rejoined their commission.

Every room was the same, but this one was different. It wasn't in it's usual creepy, condensed hallway. And each room I had moved into, had the same objects a bed and a toilet. But this room had an extra item. It caught me off guard, it even frightened me. the toilet was to the left and the bed to the right. And right there against the wall in the left corner,across the room was the object. brown little doors stood beneath, a bowl?

After sitting in my corner and starring, I built up enough courage to walk over by the item. Two notches stood beside a tube. Hesitantly I reached for the notch, right in that instant water darted into the bowl. Startled, I jerked back; A hint of curiosity consumed my fear, and I reached for the gushing waterfall. I still remember the heat that engulfed my hand, the steam that conveyed around my arm. My hand blushed cherry, and though numb I still felt the sting; from that day I never touched that thing again.

I never really looked at my reflection, I never saw what I looked like. Except for the times I'd see myself on the windows as I walked from room to room. But every now and then when I grew out of my bed, or as I got older, they'd move me. Even then I wondered if I looked good. I'd see a frail girl with long brown hair, and green eyes. But the men, and women who escorted me looked nothing like me. Why am I here? Occasional ran through my head too. So there I was in the corner in a trans, I always seemed to get stuck in my thoughts if they lingered too long. I also pondered about all the girls I use to see, in a way they resembled me. They too were frail and vulnerable like me, being escorted everywhere. But I saw less of them as the year went by, what happened to them? Was just another thought that rambled through my head from time to time. Thinking like this all day is exhausting and I guess that's how I fall asleep, on the floor, balled up in a corner. That's how my day was, well everyday was.

Loud commotions out side the door, in the unknown world I knew little of, woke me from my slumber. A burst through the door stunned the isolated atmospher,he stood froozen, then slowly announced " I will be coming back for you, so don't you move from that spot!" My response was only silence as I curled up into my corner, but It was common sense right? Where would I go? " do you understand ?!" He interrogated. I shook my head to show I did, but in return he rolled his eyes and slammed the door.

Contemplating over the past couple events that have occurred, what's the point? i asked. Why bother trying to solve this puzzle? It's been confusing from the beginning. A sudden burst came through the door, interrupting my thought process. "FBI agent, remain.." His voiced trailed off into the solitariness of the room. "Are you okay?" He gradually, but gently asked. Still bewildered I just stayed like I was told. Hurriedly he looked out the door, and with concern he stated " come with me please!" This was the first time I had actually felt something, what was it? Maybe anxiety, or even lust he actually cared, about me. Should I rebel? Is there time for me to even consider? " please!" He interrupted my thought; seeing the desperate plea, I stood up from my corner. Instantly he grabbed my hand, not like the others who had left bruises and manhandled me.

Turning the corner, he imedietly barked "Duck !". what's a duck? I had thought. a fire had shot through the air, startled I dropped to the floor. "No, over there!" He then pointed to a clutter of boxes, and metal items in a corner. With another pop from one of the fire arms, I jolted behind the clutter.

Loud pops ranged all around the room now, I didn't know the severity of the situation then. But the noises were enough to make jump in terror. I didn't know what to do, curling up in a ball was all I could do. Why would he be so concerned about me? what were those sounds? Could they hurt you? Then suddenly it stopped, and foot steps echoed through the room. Approaching my location they halted to a stop. " it's all right, it's over you can come out now" the voice wasn't familiar, so was my body, I couldn't move. why should I? If he's bad I'll get in trouble. The silence stood alone in the room; but my heart beat held its own sound. Not sure if he knew I was there from my heart, I tried to calm down.

A hand dug through the fort that protected me from the noises, and grabbed me. He yanked me forward and held me up with one arm just like the others. "Stop! Your hurting her" it was him, the guy who cared. " nonsense, she doesn't feel pain, that's how she was made" still holding my arm, I spoke hesitantly and soft. "Made?" Both were astonished at the words that submitted into the atmosphere, but shortly after the man laughed. " ha! What do you know, you weren't schooled, are you having trouble comprehending? Oh I'm sorry is comprehending a big word for you ?" Saddened to hear the truth I reluctantly replied. " no, what do you mean I was made?" I ensured that I pronounced every word as accurate as possible. " fine if you must know i will tell you everything." and with a snap of his fingures, men from the shadows hastly convoyed us away from the scene.

[Guys tell me if you want more from this book. If I have three votes and comments satin they want more then I'll post the 2nd chapter]