I

°June 5th{}1980°
Draco Malfoy
Malfoy manor
~~~~~~~~~~~
Screams.
Painful screams.
Unforgettable screams.
All those sounds of pain and torture traumatized little newborn draco.

He would wake up in the middle of the night crying and crying. With the dark lord defended. Most of his followers went rapidly.
Draco was already so distraught,his mother Narcissa Malfoy had left Lucius alone with Draco,taking a large amount  from the family's vault with her;they never saw her again.
Though as Lucius was struggling with taking care of his rather spoiled child,Severus Snape, Lucius best friend,stepped in as a mother for Draco,though he didn't have the essential body parts,he knew what he was doing. Whilst that,the two noticed quite a liking for each other,and found love along the way.
So with that, everything was fine up until,the dark lord rose again.

Lucius and Severus couldn't be able to take care of draco then,they absolutely wanted to forbid the dark lord finding out about draco. There had to be someone who could take draco and care for him while they were gone, someone they trust. Though sadly,the two had no one that could trust as much at the time.
Lucius then left one night, promising Severus he would come back, Lucius was gone for more than a week. Just as Severus began to get worried for his love,Lucius came through the fireplace.
"You worried me Lucius" Severus sighed while cradling Draco in his arms.
"It wasn't my intention,though I have something incredible to show you,"Lucius said with a smile plastered on his face,which was quite weird looking to severus.
Severus then followed Lucius into the next room.
"While I was out,I stumbled upon 'Marshay gilestie's purgatory'" Lucius said wearily.
"The lady arrested for forbidden spells and creations?,why were you there?" Severus said, slightly upset Lucius didn't tell him,he could have gotten into trouble if he was caught.
As Severus looked up,he could see a tall figure covered by a full sheet.
"Lucius,what is this?"
"I show you,Blaise zibini" Lucius said while uncovering the figure. The figure was tanned skin,with dark hazel eyes,dressed in a plain suit. Severus was utterly confused,Lucius saw this and began to explain.
"I found one of gilestie's books,it seemed as if the ones who supposedly cleaned the place out didn't do a good job, thankfully.The book stated on figures, figures made of magic,which can have normal one abilities,I followed in the directions of the book,and here he is Severus,our caregiver for draco"
Lucius seemed proud of his find,but Severus was still wary.
"Luc,do you even know if he is safe? I mean what if he hurts draco?" Severus said, concerned.
"Don't worry,he won't,his only desire and concern is Draco,isn't that right Blaise?"
Lucius conceded.

"Of course, sire."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is quite short!^^ I'll try to update regularly