"Mwah" + Author's note

She focussed on healing her boyfriend's wounds. While enjoying her attractiveness, he also noticed a small scowl on her face that didn't appear to be going away.

She calmly reminded him, "I know you want to be a hero and everything, but you still have to be careful." She spoke in a softly frustrated tone without any indication of rage.

"I know, but it's just a little scar; it's not even that big of a concern."

She scoffed at his comment. "You definitely would have bled yourself to death if I hadn't decided to come. This is no longer your famous life, Izuku. People die doing this."

Hearing his name made his eyes slightly enlarge. He was well aware that it was his name and that practically anyone could use it. But it had been a very long time since he had actually heard Katsumi utter his name in that way. He could tell she was really concerned.

With his left hand, he caressed her cheek and encouraged her to look into his eyes. "I'm aware of it Kats, but you should also have more confidence in me. I chose this school on my own; it is not a new experience for me. And if I abandon you once more, I will despise myself for the rest of my life. I swear I won't act carelessly"

Izuku drew in close, tentatively pressing their lips together, and Katsumi felt a warmth bloom in her chest. His conditioner's delicate, toffee scent and the scent of his cologne made her feel queasy and made her stomach flutter. But as she leaned into the kiss with Izuku's lips touching her own, warmth overcame her.

It was almost like catching a smile in a bottle, its softness and sweetness making her feel as though she were opening up her soul, tasting, experiencing, and seeing every colour of the rainbow in her own sensual way. Like taking a cool oxygen breath into the individual to warm the soul. Like she and Izuku were the only people in the universe... She had the impression that she was floating in the air, off the ground. There are no words to express what she was feeling, and no figure of speech or component of speech has ever been invented to do so. It's like an aphrodisiac with a Pandora's box effect, with fireworks lighting up inside her when someone touches her with their lips.

Izuku's  soul was filled with a passionate and loving feeling. As if he was destined to receive that kiss. Like they were intended to share a kiss. He felt secure and fully vulnerable to her as she embraced him and held him close while kissing him passionately. He felt as though his body would burst with joy and the uncommon sense of safety in Katsumi's arms. like she was created only for him.

===========================

Hi guys sorry for the short chapter i just think that i might stop for a while. Like a loooooooong time. Cuz i'm not really feeling the story. Plus my timetable is kinda messed up rn hence why the unusual posting habits. I'm really sorry if u were looking forward to the story but it is what it is. But hey, you never know i may be back sooner than u think. But for now I'm gonna leave this be. 

Thank for all the views/comment/votes and everything. It was a nice experience :) 

In short I'm Discontinuing the ff until further notice. Have a good day/night/or smth. I'll be off now