xii. concert

"i still don't understand why we have to go." the black haired girl, aven kennedy, said as they flopped down onto chris' bed before taking a puff of the blunt they had in between their left pointer and middle fingers.

"yeah me either." chris said from the bathroom before walking out. "nick is just being a bitch." chris said before taking the blunt from aven and taking a puff as well. "it's only a few hours and then we can go back to never seeing or thinking about her again."

"fine whatever." aven said before standing up and walking over to chris' dresser and opening up the bottom drawer when they left all their clothes.

aven grabbed out a black and silver corset top and a black pleated skirt with black fishnet tights. "i'll be right back." they said before walking into the bathroom and shutting the bathroom door.

chris laid back on the bed and took a few more puffs of the blunt. his mind and heart were racing. he couldn't keeping his mind on anything but anya. this would be the first time they had talked since the incident, not to mention he was bringing his new girlfriend. he wasn't prepared for it, and still didn't know he agreed to go in the first place.

chris was snapped out of his thoughts when matt pushed the door to his smoke filled room open. "god it smells like a skunks ass in here. open a window." matt said, coughing and wafting the smell away from his nose.

"what do you want." chris asked flatly, taking another long drag from the blunt before putting it out in the ashtray on the small table beside his bed.

"we're leaving in a minute. where's aven?"

aven walked out of the bathroom, trying to tie the back of their corset. "babe, can you tie this for me?"

chris got up from his place on the bed before tying the back of aven's corset. "are you ready? we're leaving."

"i still have to get my boots on, but then we can go." aven said before sitting down on the edge of the bed and grabbing the two pair of boots, slipping them on and zipping them up. "k i'm ready."

aven grabbed chris' hand and walked downstairs with him, the heels of their heels banging against the wood of the stairs as they walked. when the three were downstairs, they made their way out to minivan where nick was waiting in the way back seat, where kalia and raven would sit with him. "ready?"

matt got in the front drivers seat next to angelica who was sitting in the passenger seat with directions, and aven and chris got in the middle area of the van, aven laying their legs over chris' lap and chris' hand holding their thigh. "yeah whatever." chris replied moodily.

matt then started the van and drove to madi's house. when he pulled up, madi, raven and kalia were waiting out front, all dressed in different styles. kalia had a pretty pink halter top dress with flowers on it paired with a pair of white wedges and a small white bag, raven was in a pair of baggy black jeans, a pair of converse, a red tube top and an oversized skeleton hoodie over it. and madi was dressed in a blue crochet halter top with white flowers along the bottom and a pair of light washed ripped jeans and a pair of white air forces. all three girls got into the van and said hi to everyone before matt started the van again and drove to TD Garden arena where anya's concert took place.

of course anya knew they were coming.. nick had sent her a message about it the day he bought the tickets. she thought having a whole other night of preforming would get her prepared to see chris and her friends again. unfortunately, she was still panicking.