Amazed

Dad!shawn/ pure fluff

Shawn's POV:
It was almost four in the morning when the peaceful silence of me and y/n getting some well needed sleep. Was interrupted by loud screaming of our three week old baby boy Raul. I groaned and rolled over so my feet were hanging off the bed. "Don't worry love I got him." I say kissing y/n on her temple. By now his screams were louder if that's even possible so I rush down the hall to the light green nursery. "Shhh buddy I got you." I say picking up the little boy and snuggling him into my chest. I tried everything from bouncing, singing, changed his diaper but nothing was working. I hate to have to admit defeat but this little guy wasn't going back to sleep. I slowly crept back into the master bedroom where my beautiful wife was fast asleep on our shared bed. I hate to wake her but I think he's hungry.
Y/N POV:
"Baby?" I slowly open my eyes to see Shawn with Raul they both looked like they were in distress. "I'm sorry to wake you, but he won't stop fussing I think he's hungry." Shawn says handing me the squirming infant. "It's ok that's what i'm here for." I say smiling and bopping Raul on the nose. I sit up on the backboard and get raul into the crock of my arm and lift my shirt. The boy immediately attaching to my breast. "Are you ok?" Shawn asked as he noticed my face shifted. "I'm ok still getting used to this feeling." I say with a smile giving him a kiss. "I don't know how you do it. your so amazing." He says as he rubs my back. "I love you." I say as my eyes were glued into his amber eyes. "I love you more." he smiles pulling me in for a kiss. As he dose Raul pulls away from my breast staring to fall asleep yet again. "No baby you gotta stay up I need to burp you." I say with a frown not wanting him to throw up. Shawn sits up taking him from my arms and stars to bounce and softly pat his back. All I could do was smile seeing him take such good care of him he was really meant to be a dad. "I got him love you need to get some sleep after all you do it's the least I could do i'll put him back down." He says kissing my hairline and walking down to the nursery.
Shawn's POV:
"Goodnight buddy." I say as a slowly lowered Raul back into his crib kissing his chubby cheek. As I walk back into our room I see y/n sound asleep yet again. I crawl back into bed grabbing her waist pulling her closer to me. "I'm so amazed by you I love you y/n." She stares up at me kissing me as we both fall back asleep.

I hope you enjoyed sorry for any sleeping mistakes! ✨send in an requests if you have any!