The One Rule

The Wayne manor had very simple and reasonable rules that everyone can agree on.

For instance; Do no not try to climb the chandelier and swing from it, don't throw glitter in the garden unless given permission, take your shoes off before entering the manor ect.

All those rules were reasonable and had a story to why those are rules but there was one rule no one understood.

And that rule was; Do not go to the third floor hallway.

No really understood why. But it has been the the oldest rule in the manor, it's been a rule ever since Dick came to the manor.

Not to mention that you couldn't just walk in the third floor hallway you had to have a key to get in because it was closed off.

That was actually the first thing he was told not to do.

Bruce was actually more mad when Dick tried to go to the third floor hallway than when he climbed the chandelier and swung on as if it were a swing.

But here they are now about four Robin in five if you count Duke, three Bat girls all sitting down in the living room talking about when they first moved in the manor.

"Then I fell from Chandler and broke the table!" Dick finished his story and everyone started laughing.

"Oh my God you really were something back than weren't you huh" Steph laughed out

"Okay but I have to ask what did you do to the third floor hallway to get all of us banned" Duke asked still laughing

"Actually I didn't do anything it was a rule before came" Dick answered

"Do you guys ever wonder what's in it?" Steph asked

"Its probably just be a storage unit"

"No way it has to be something more than a storage unit Bruce would have let us go if it were"

"It could be filled embarrassing pictures?"

"Could it be haunted?"

"Do you think it could be filled with dangerous gadgets?"

"Or league of shadows stuff?"

They all looked at each other.

"Well Bruce won't be back till tomorrow..."

"And Alfred isn't here till morning~"

"WE NEED TO SEE THROUGH THAT DOOR!" they all said in unison.

They all grabbed their phones and walked up stairs. They still wonders what was behind the door that Bruce wanted to hide from all of them.

"Something odd" Cass said as they stopped in front of the third floor hallway door

"What's odd Cass?" Tim asked

"Not normal" she said "cold too cold" Cass looked at the door as if she looked at it for the first time.

The first time she looked at the door she tried to open but Bruce stopped her saying it was off limits.

Just like he did Dick, Jason, Tim, Steph, Duke, and everyone who ever enters the manor.

"It's okay Cass if Bruce sees the door open we'll say the ghost did it" Cass laughed slightly at Dicks response.

Everychild in Wayne Manor have all said something about the ghost.

They don't actually think it's haunted but they use the excuse "the ghost did it" from time to time.

"Ya done picking the lock fruit bat" Jason said

"Yea just about done and I told you to stop calling me that" Tim opened the door and let everyone walk in.