Hope yall like it

FEMS

Melanie (21) and rylee (21)

Melanie: Black, thick, 5'8, darkskin, 18 inch ginger buss down🇺🇸🇯🇲

Rylee: Black, 5'5, brown skin, butt length bohemian box braids, thiiiiick🇺🇸🇬🇾

Car:

Scenario: driving home from birthday birthday party Time: 3am

Time: 3am

Melanie: you can't just be silent forever.

Melanie's left hand gripped the steering wheel as the weekend played in the back. Rylee was silent as she turned away from her and just looked out the car window watching the rain trickle down the window.

Melanie: ry

Melanie reached over and grabbed rylees thigh, rylee whimpered but stood her ground. Melanie started to get a little irritated and stepped on the gas pedal, Rylee looked as the speedometer as it reached 94 mph. Melanie started to slow down then pull over at the side of the road.

Melanie: babe-

Before Melanie would finish her sentence Rylee climbed to the back of the car and sat behind the drivers seat ,looking out the car window.

Rylee: Just drive

Melanie: you think I won't climb back there?

In a matter of seconds Melanie was in the back with Rylee, Rylee tried to climbed back to the passenger seat but Melanie grabbed her leg making her fall back on the back seat. Melanie laid on top of her and started kissing her neck. Rylee struggled not to moan. Melanie reached her hands under rylee's shirt and started pinching her nipples, rolling them between her index and thumb.

Rylee: f-fuck, don't stop

Melanie kissed her way from Rylees neck to her lips. Melanie licked Rylees lips for permission, but Rylee kept them closed. Melanie sneaked her hand up from her waist and slapped her ass. Rylee moaned, and Melanie took the opportunity to shove her tongue in Rylees mouth. Melanie moaned, feeling Rylees tongue piercing against her tongue. Rylee moaned in submission. Melanie pulled away from Rylee and they looked at each other with low eyes. Suddenly Melanie climbed back to the drivers seat and put the keys in the ignition.