Viagara pt.1

Location: their house
Time: 7pm

Melanie: wait I'm confused , can you please explain it again?

Rylee: okay so we each take a female viagara and then we go and hide around the house and the loser has to do whatever the winner says, got it?

Melanie: got it.

They each took a viagara and watched tv as they waited for it to kick in.

*15 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

Rylee started to notice Melanie grinding against her leg as she kissed her neck.

Melanie: babyyyyy

Rylee: that means it's time to start. Turn around count to 50 and then come find me.

Melanie watched as as Rylee strutted away in nothing but a red thong, knee highs, and a big hoodie. Melanie looked down as saw her nipple were poking through her wife beater.

Melanie: 1,2,3.....*2 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛* 49,50!

As Melanie turned away from the wall she felt needy. Her panties were soaked and she was throbbing.

Melanie: come out, come out wherever you are...

As the sunset and rylee was no where to be found, Melanie started to get frustrated. She looked in the bedroom, garage, and bathroom.

*𝚁𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

She's taking so long....what if I just....

*𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

Rylee lowers her hand infront of her clit and started to rub. She lets out a loud accidental moan. She started to finger herself. She was too wet and her fingers started slipping out of her soaked hole. She started to think of Melanie. And how if she was in this closet with her, she would take good care of her.

*𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎*

As Melanie started to get more frustrated and needy she made her way back to their bedroom and pulled out a pink 7 inch strap. She was determined to find Rylee.

Just as Melanie was about to leave their bedroom she heard something weird coming from their bathroom. She entered their bedroom to hear morning in her bathroom closet. She slowly opened the door and saw Rylee, sweaty, with tears in her eyes , and her arm miserably covering her mouth trying to silence her moans, fingering herself.

Rylee looked up to see her girlfriend standing at the door with a blank expression , shiny thighs, and nipples poking through her shirt. And in pure shock and embarrassment pulled her fingers out of herself.

Rylee: d-does this mean I lost the b-

Before Rylee could finish Melanie got down on her knees and started kissing her. Rylee immediately kissed back and started grinding against her girlfriend. Melanie reached down and started to graze her. Rylee moaned in neediness and Melanie pulled away.

Melanie: look how soaked your little pussy is for me.

Rylee looked away in embarrassment, Melanie pulled her up and they walked to the bed. Rylee walked in and saw the pink strapon on the bed.

Rylee: is that for-

Melanie: yes. Now get on your knees.

Rylee wasted no time and got on her knees infront of the bed. She watched as her girly put the pink strap on and sat on the bed infront of her.

Melanie: suck.

Rylee put her lips on the strap and started to deep throat it. Melanie put her hands on the back of Rylees hair and started to fuck her mouth. Melanie finally pulled the strap out of Rylees mouth.

Melanie: Lay back.

Rylee got up from off her knees and laid back.

Melanie: You don't even need lube you're all wet.

Melanie lined herself up with Rylee and eased the tip in. Rylee moaned in response.

Rylee: more please

Melanie: anything for you princess.

And with that Melanie rushed into Rylee not giving her time to adjust. The sounds of moans and faint wetness clouded the room. Melanie leaned in to bite Rylees neck marking her.

Rylee: baby, fuck, don't stop

Melanie pulled back and started rubbing Rylees clit. Rylee started to shake as Melanie hit her g spot.

Rylee: rights there!

Melanie started to speed up and rapidly hit her girlfriend's g spot.

Rylee: cumming!!!!

With that Melanie stopped.

Melanie: beg for me.

Rylee laid there whimpering and out of breath.

Rylee:please Melanie-

Melanie: you can do better than that baby.

Rylee: please please baby, I really need to cum.

Melanie slowly started to start thrusting.

Melanie: sounds like you don't want it that bad.

Rylee: please baby I want to cum on your dick, I really need to cream please baby I want you to fuck me until I can only think of you. Don't you see how needy I am I want you so bad. Fingering my self didn't work I can only cum with you please please p-

And with that Melanie sped up.

Rylee: cumming baby!

And with the final few thrust Rylee came and Melanie helped her ride out her high.

Melanie: you good now baby?

Rylee: No, I wanna taste you, come sit on my face.

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓽.1

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 🫶🏾