#1 - Philippe Coutinho

This one shot was requested by iloveCoutinho thank you so much for your request and I hope you like what I've done with it :)

~

You had just arrived at the Camp Nou ready for Philippe's first game as a Barcelona player. He had just transferred to the Spanish club from Liverpool, and you couldn't have been prouder of him for making such a big move. He was in the starting line-up for the first time today, as the team faced Real Madrid in the El Clasico. This was a huge game, and you were hoping Philippe would be able to prove himself in such a big match.

You took your seat in the stands with the other wives and girlfriends whom you were yet to get to know. Soon enough the players were walking out. You spotted Philippe amongst the Barca players, somewhere towards the back of the line. The players shook hands before taking their positions of the pitch for kick-off, and then the match started.

Unfortunately, Real Madrid started the game as the better side. They were creating more chances and dominating the ball, and you could see the frustration of Philippe's face...especially when Real Madrid took the lead. Half time rolled around, with Barcelona still trailing the game. You hoped they could turn things around in the second half.

The fifteen minute break passed quickly and before long the players were taking to the pitch again. The second half began, and Barcelona seemed to start on the front foot this time around. The team seemed hungry for an equaliser, and when they found it you couldn't have been happier. Philippe picked up the ball about twelve yards from the goal and struck home. You leapt out of your chair, cheering in delight at your boyfriend's debut goal in one of the toughest games.

It was game on, as both teams searched hungrily for a winner. It was end to end, with chance after chance being created for either team. It was Barca's turn to press, and Philippe received the ball right on the edge of the area. He took a shot, and his strike found the top corner...it was 2-1 to Barca. Philippe had two goals.

Once again you jumped out of your chair in celebration, even more so this time as now the team were in the lead. You couldn't have been prouder of Philippe if you tried.

The full time whistle soon blew, with the game ending 2-1 to Barcelona. You returned inside, eagerly awaiting Philippe's arrival so you could congratulate him on his amazing debut.

It wasn't long before you spotted Philippe on his way in. You couldn't wipe the grin off your face as you wrapped Philippe in a tight hug, burying your head in the crook of his shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you." You told him.

"Thank you." Philippe smiled.

"I couldn't think of a better debut. You did amazingly tonight." You said.

"I had to make you proud. You always support me no matter what, and I had to thank you for coming on this adventure with me by getting the winner tonight." Philippe replied. You couldn't help but blush.

"I wouldn't wanna be doing anything else." You beamed.

"Those goals were for you. To show you how much I love you." Philippe blushed.

"I love you too." You responded, leaning up to place a delicate kiss on his lips. "So, what was it like scoring on your debut?"

"There's no better feeling than scoring on your debut. Twice. Against your team's biggest rivals..."

"Alright show off!" You teased.

"What! It's facts!" Philippe joked.

"Well I hope you get the chance to score a couple more goals against Sevilla next week." You told him.

"I hope so too. I really wanna make my new team proud." Philippe replied.

"You already have Phil. They're so proud of you. And they're lucky to have you." You smiled.

"Well, here's to many more goals. I think I made the right choice in coming here."

"It sure looks like you did. You've settled right in. I'm so happy for you." You said. Philippe grinned.

"I'm really happy too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo here we have the first chapter of my new book! This book is dedicated to any requests for any footballers. Any requests for Trent will go in my Trent book of course, this book is for any other footballer.

Thank you for reading the first instalment, and thank you to iloveCoutinho for your request! I can't promise how frequent updates will be over here as it all depends on requests since this book is solely request driven. Have a great rest of your week :)

El x