Chapter 2

I sighed, and going into my brother's room. I had left my mom to leave it untouched, it was my way of mourning him.

I had been diagnosed with GAD... I knew Ben was watching me, helping me. Not only that, I could feel him. My mom thought I have hallucinating, but I know he was there for me.

I went into his room, bending down in front of his TV that he used for all his video games. "Ben... I don't know if you figured this out, but I just got back from the hospital... I had a panic attack at school... Again... And apparently I've been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I still love you, and pray to see you again everyday-even just for one second," I sighed, sitting up right. "Ben... Thank you for being my brother... I love you..."

"I love you too, Y/N."

I smiled. He heard me... Suddenly something in my brain snapped. My brain fogged up, as I tumbled to the ground, clinging to my head for dear life.

Not another... I thought hazily.

I thought I saw someone crawling out of the TV. That's not possible... It... Must... Be my imagination...

★★★

I woke up to a blonde boy. "Y/N! Oh my God! I missed you!"

My eyes widened. The tears couldn't fool me. The blood in the tears couldn't fool me. The link costume-which honestly he wore for cosplay a lot-couldn't fool me. "Ben..?"

"It's BEN now... BEN Drowned," He smiled at me. "I saw you through the TV... You never gave up hope that I was completely gone..."

I immediately broke into a heavy sob. "B-BEN... I thought I would never see you again! How is this possible..?"

"You remember creepypasta's? The story we would read when we were little?" BEN asked me. "I became one of them when I died... I became friends with them."

"Oh my God..." I muttered. "I... I killed him. I killed our father in revenge..."

BEN only stared at me. I gulped, nervously. Does he hate me now?

"I know. I saw you do it. I'm actually pretty proud of you... Although you shouldn't have stabbed yourself, afterwards. Y/N... You would've died. Actually died. But I begged Slendy to keep you alive..."

My eyes widened. "What? You... Saved me?"

BEN nodded. "But... I now understand that you can't live without me. We were always close... I just never realized how much."

"It wasn't that bad..." I laughed nervously.

"You were diagnosed with GAD, Y/N."

He looked me in the eye. Dang... I didn't think he saw that.

"So I talked to Slendy... Y/N, would you like to stay here? Would you like to be my partner in crime?"

"You mean like all the role-plays we would do?" I giggled dryly,

"Mhm! You can even wear your F/P/G (Favorite Pokémon girl) cosplay!" BEN nodded excitedly. "You know, me being Link and all..."

"I do want to spend more time with you..." I shrugged.

"But first," Slenderman's voice boomed in my head. "You must drown."