Pretty doggy-ASBDSHDYUSGEYDHEFSDGHDVD

Jimmy was running away from Joel's Empire as he had set up a prank. However when he hit the ground he saw a very scary looking German Shepherd running towards him. The dog was a brown color with lots of blond streaks throughout their fur. "What a cute dog! Wait a service dog?" Jimmy thought to himself. When the dog got close Jimmy saw a large handle attached to the harness, the handle and harness both said in large black letters 'ᏕᎬᏒᏉᎨᏨᎬᎠᎾᎶᎾᏁᎠᏬᎿᎽ'. The harness was a nice shade of green with lots of flowers and vines embroidered on to it. On the nice yellow collar the name 'ᏢᎬᎯᏒᏝ' was embroidered surrounded by sunflowers. It looked handmade and very nice. The slowed down and scarred to bump it's entire body weight into Jimmy not enough to make him fall but most definitely enough to make him follow. Pearl led Jimmy to an unconscious Scott. Jimmy was extremely worried, so he ran ahead of the dog. He picked up Scott and bright him into the empty tavern, where Owen his llama hybrid best friend ran over with a freshly brewed healing potion. Owen poured the potion into Scott's mouth making the large red mark on the side of his head disappear. "I'm glad I made him get the dog." Owen mumbled. "So is this his new service dog or something?" Jimmy asked deeply confused. "Yeah he had a few issues, and he refuses to take his meds, I've found him unconscious to many times to count. I got sick of him not being even remotely healthy so I got him a service dog. He said he wouldn't want her but as you can see by the collar and the harness that he handmade he obviously loves her." Owen said before he pulled Scott up into a sitting position. "What happened?" Scott said seeming very drowsy. Owen sighed as he picked up pearl and set her on the counter. "You passed out because you haven't eaten anything in weeks. Not to mention when you fell you slit your head open. If Pearl wasn't there you could've gotten horribly hurt." Owen said turning away to start cooking. "Oh my Lord your so" Scott trailed off before obviously dissociating. ( did I spell that right? ) The dog sat in his lap and pressed all of her body weight onto him before licking at his hand. Scott's eyes seemed to glow before he shook his head and pet the beautiful German Shepherd in his lap. "I'll stay with him for the night if that's ok." Jimmy said as he turned from Owen to Scott. "Id like that very much sunflower." Scott said in a soft response, the word 'sunflower' barely audible. "Oh you remembered" Jimmy said in awe.