Chapter four

The air is cold around him, every breath he takes, air comes out, his body filled with goosebumps, the small hairs of his arms raised up, the small flower laying on his palm, the only living thing in the (Abbott's/Lovegood's/Y/l) home, his other hand, lifting up as he raised the small plant, moving to the side as he sighed, "Oh (Hannah/Luna/Y/n)" said Neville with a frown look, ashamed of himself, "She must think I'm such a fool," talking to himself, putting the small flower inside his pocket robes "This day couldn't get any worse," It was like the gods themself were playing a joke on him as the town crier rings his bell, yelling "Hear ye, hear ye!" Neville looks to the side as he sees the town crier yell, "Rehearsal in ruins as Frank Longbottom boy causes chaos!" The town crier makes contact with Neville as he yells louder, "Snake slayer fiancé could be cut in half!" Neville let out a groan as he walks away from the bridge, where he was standing as he makes his way into the woods, The town criers yells are still being heard as Neville steps away, "(Abbott's/Lovegood's/Y/l's) all fired up as Frank Longbottom disaster ruins rehearsal!"

Minutes went by as Neville walks deep into the woods, no longer able to hear the nosy town crier, Neville open his mouth as he speaks to himself, "It really shouldn't be all that difficult, it's just a few simple vows," He let out a sighed as he reaches his pocket from his pants, with the gold ring, the one his mother used to wear, now laying on his palm, "With this hand...I will take your wine-" Neville scoffed to himself as he shakes his head, "Oh, no,"

Neville mumbles to himself as he cleared his throat, still walking, "With this hand...I will cup your-" His eyes widen as he rethinks his sentence from his head, "-Oh goodness, no,"

Crows were staring at him as he cursed at himself, forgetting his words every time he spoke, "With..this...with this...with this candle, I will...I will..." Groaning at himself as he finishes his sentence, smacking his forehead with his free hand, only for him to say, "I will set your mother on fire,"

He takes a seat on a big trunk that have been broken down, "Oh it's no use," Neville said with an upset tone, his hand reaching the small flower from his robe, the hand that was holding his mother's ring, taking a look for a moment as his free hand reaches for the small plant, taking a sniff of the sweet smell, "(Hannah/Luna/Y/n)..." He said softly, his heart beating as he said her name, he got up from his seat as he stood up, confident of himself, he spoke proudly, "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine," tossing the ring up as it lands on his hand, he looked to the side as he practices, "Ah, Mrs. (Abbott/Lovegood/Y/l), You look ravishing this evening,"

"What's that, Mr. (Abbott/Lovegood/Y/l)? Call you 'dad?' if you insist, sir."

He goes back to the spot he was sitting, taking a small stick of the broken tree, pretending as if it was a candle, "With this candle, I will light your way in darkness." pretend to light the tip of the stick, with his ring hand, he lifts up the gold ring, "With this ring," He placed one of the sticks that strangely looks like a hand, with his words, he says,

"I ask you to be mine." slide the strangely looking stick hand, and placed the ring,

And just like that, the wind around him begin to blow stronger, he takes a look around as he sees many crows staring at him, the small airs from his arms began to raise up, with him not looking, the strange tree branch began to crack, to move, with Neville not looking, staring at the crows, immediately the branch reaches for Neville's wrist, making Neville faced at the branch trying to pull him to the ground, Neville's face began to look in terror, letting out a gasp as he pulls his wrist away, his whole arm went to the group as Neville pulls again, only to see the branch to look like a skeleton, the crows from the trees began to fly around Neville, letting out loud cries as they circle around him, Neville grunt as he got up from the floor, trying his best to escape from what was on the ground, he fell to his back as he heard a snap, he closed his eyes for a bit, open them as his eyes see the hand gripping his wrist, Neville let out another gasp as he tries to wiggle out of the grip, only to notice his mother's ring around the thin white skeleton finger, Neville let out a whimper as he was able to escape the arm, he turned his head to the side as he could hear, as well as feel the ground moving, the ground rip apart, as another thin arm show, this time, it still had a little skin on the arm, the hand grips the ground as the head pop up, Neville stood in shock as he sees the corpse raised up from the ground, the corpse had a dress, a long one, that was white as snow, the left rib showing, with a veil on top of the head, covering the corpse face, the corpse stood stand as their hand lifts up the veil covering their face, with a smoothing voice, she spoke, "I do,"

Neville let out a scream as he backs away, as he sees the corpse open her arms to reach him, he got up from the ground as he ran, his heart beating so fast, the woman with white reaches to the ground for her arm as she connects it back to its place, Neville kept on looking back as he ran, making him accidently fall to the ground, him groaning as he hits his head with a headstone, but he got up as he sees the corpse walking after him, he let a shaky gasp as he ran again, only for him to get hit in the head again with a tree, his vision began to blur but could see the dead woman in white getting closer to him, he shakes his head as he run, almost tripping to the icy lake,

He got out of the woods, looking behind him to see no one, his panting like crazy as he looks around him, looking left and right, he exhales and inhales as he tries to calm his breathing, just as he turned, going to the (Abbott's/Lovegood's/Y/l's) home, the dead woman with a veil appeared out of nowhere,

Neville's eyes widen as he backs away, his back making connect with the arm of the bridge, the same crows appeared as well, circle both the corpse, as well as Neville, letting out loud cries, The corpse with white opens her arms again, her thin hands reach for Neville's shoulders, Neville's faced filled with fear, as the woman stare at him, with a smile on her face, her face filled with joy as she speaks,

"You may kiss the bride," and her cold lips made connect with Neville's warm lips,

Everything went black,