He Gets Jealous of Hyunjin

Y/N's POV
Me and Felix Were Going to Be Hanging Out With The Rest of Stray Kids! I was Really Excited! I was In Mine and Felix's Room and I Was Finding an Outfit in my Closet.

I Found the Perfect One and I Went to the Bathroom To Get Ready.

I Brushed my Teeth and Brushed my Hair

I Brushed my Teeth and Brushed my Hair. I Left my Hair Down and Went to My Vanity in the Room. I Did Light Makeup and Placed my Black Bucket Hat On.

I Put my Nike Shoes On and Got my Prada Purse and Placed my Phone, Airpod Case, Lipgloss, Hand Sanitizer, and etc. I Placed the Purse on my Shoulder.

I Closed The Door and Walked Downstairs. "You Ready Baby?" Felix Said. "Yes!" I Said. He Smiled and Pecked My Lips. We Walked to Felix's Car and We Got Inside and He Drove to JYP Entertainment.

We Arrived and We Walked Hand And Hand to Stray Kids Dorm. We Arrived and Felix Knocked on the Door with His Free Hand. Changbin Opened the Door.

"Y/N! Felix! Come In!" Changbin Said. We Came Inside. The Rest of The Members Came and Hugged Us. We Sat On the Couch and Talked for a Little While.

"The Food Is Ready!" I.N Said. We All Walked to the Dinning Room and We Ate. Some of the Members Were With Me and Felix and Some Were In Their Rooms.

We Sat On the Couch and Felix Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist and Pulled me Closer. I Looked At Him and He Had a Angry Face.

"Uhhh Who Wants to Go Out for Ice Cream??" Bangchan Said. "Me!!!!" I.N Said. "Let's Go then! All Of Us!" Bangchan Said. We All Walked to Stray Kids Van and Their Manager Drove Us.

"Felix. What's the Matter?" I Whispered. "Nothing." Felix said Coldly. We Arrived and We All Choosed a Flavor. "Y/N! Your Flavor Sounds Delicious! What Flavor Did You Choose?" Hyunjin Said.

"I Got Strawberry Shortcake! How About You Hyunjin?" I Said. "I got Chocolate!" He Said. We Got Our Ice Creams and We Sat Down. I Sat with Hyunjin and We Talked for a While.

Felix was Starting to get Angrier when He Saw Us Laughing and Talking. "Y/N, You Have Something On Your Cheek." Hyunjin Said.
He Got His Thumb and Wiped It Off.

Felix Slammed His Cup of Ice Cream On the Table and Yanked my Arm And Dragged Me Out of the Ice Cream Shop. "Felix! What's Your Problem?!" I Said.

He Pushed Me In His Car and He Drove Back to Our Apartment. We Arrived and I Got Down and Walked to Our Bedroom. I Slammed the Door and Locked It.

I Sat On the Bed and Cried. What Did I Do To Make Felix Mad?
Few Hours Later- I Stopped Crying and I Cleaned Myself Up. I Heard a Knock On the Door.

"Baby? It's Felix. Open The Door. Please." He Said. I Stood Up and Unlocked It and Sat Back on the Door. "Baby. I'm So Sorry." Felix Said and Sat Next to Me.

"I Was Just Jealous of Hyunjin. He was Basically Steeling You Away from Me!" Felix Said. "But Felix, You Could Have Hanged Out with Us As Well!" I Said.

"Me and Hyunjin are Friends. I Don't Like Him, Your the Only One I Want!" I Said. "Really?" He Said. I Nodded. "I'm Sorry Y/N." Felix Said.

"It's Ok Felix!" I Said and Patted His Head. He Smiled and Kissed Me Softly. I Kissed Back. Then, We Cuddled On the Bed and Shared Kisses Together and Watched Movies and Fell Asleep In Each Other's Arms.