PLEASE READ!!!

BEWARE OF THE ALPHA

In a world where humans and lycans coexist, both societies must adapt to new norms and circumstances.

Lycans became prominent city leaders due to their superior strength and intelligence. As the idea of a destined pair faded into legend, lycans began to select their mates from among human participants in an annual mating ceremony.
And at that ceremony, human beings stay far away from Alpha Nero Aimilios Galeno. The human race has a long history of warning its young, especially female offspring, to keep their distance from the Alpha. Avert your gaze, stay out of his way, and under no circumstances should you anger him.

What if, however, an average human named Verity Catina Eirian showed up at the mating ceremony and was paired with Alpha Galeno, the most powerful and notorious of the clan, who didn't believe in fated mates and who showed no mercy to his enemies?

Will Verity heed her mother's advice and stay away from Alpha Galeno, or will he win over his destined mate?

RUTHLESS KING

Emaline Liliana's dreams and sleep have always been erotic and lustful, fueled by intense touch, passionate kisses, love, and care. She dreamed of a man with red eyes and two pointed fangs who always smiled and laughed before ending the dream with a bloody scream. A nightmare that is both beautiful and endless.

Once the Vampires had taken over the world, the ruthless Vampire King gave the humans a choice: become a source of blood for them, or become their beloved.

A place where a human who is both naive and blind would perish.

Price: P450
TAINTED ANGEL (Ace Kane Gabriel’s Story)

Ace Kane Gabriel was wary of everyone except his family. He learned his lesson when he nearly killed his real family. He built a massive wall to keep people out of his life by pretending to be cheerful and not trusting anyone but himself. But what if this vigilant Mafia boss fell in love with someone who only wants to kill her enemies and complete her missions?

Riyana Ziell was raised to be a cold-blooded, emotionless killer. She was the best of the best at her job. She had been trained not to feel or pity anything, but when she was ordered to protect Ace, she felt something strange inside her heart for the first time. Will Riyana fight this emotion, or will she abandon her mission to love Ace?

You can now PM your Order Form 😊

(Self-Published for the Month of December 2022)

Only 40 slots is available for book order/s.

TITLES

Tainted Angel-P450
Ruthless King-P450
Beware of the Alpha-P430

(Napakiusapan ko ang publishing about sa dalawang books na ito ng De Lucca)

De Lucca Empire Series 4 (Knixie)- P430
De Lucca Empire Series 25 (Knell)-P430

PAYMENT
December 17-18, 2022

BOOK DETAILS:

Size: 5x8
Paper: Cream
Cover: Gloss

INCLUSIONS:

Signed Book
Freebies

MODE OF PAYMENT (I will PM the details kung saan i-se-send ang payment) after niyo po na mag-send ng order form)

ESTIMATED DATE OF DELIVERY
2nd - 3rd week of February 2022  (Expect Delays)

ORDER FORM

Name:
Address (with landmark):
Phone No.
Book/s Order:

-IMPORTANT REMINDER-

✓Sa mga o-order ng mga books na nasa taas. Automatically ay included ang names ninyo sa Giveaway ng Hellion’s Possession, Behind Him, Valentino Twins, De Lucca Empire Series 1-3 at Tainted Angel.
✓This is the last time that “De Lucca Empire Series 4&5” will be self-publish.
WALA na po itong kasunod.
✓Once you have order and you want to cancel a cancellation fee of P500 will be collected.

-selenereese