^Our forever meet up ^

{Bruce was walking to the store trying to get a drink for his team.He walked into the store as he looked around for the Powerade, he found a case of them and walked to the cashier digging around his pocket for change."Here you go."He had paid over a little and made his way out he was waving bye that's when he accidentally bumped into someone,it was the guy playing pinball he cursed out loud and turned around looking like a bull getting ready to hit his target."You just messed up my fucking game I almost beat my high score dipshit."Bruce looks scared as if he's bones were running away the boy was Abit taller than him probably a year older too."I apologize I'll pay for your next few games just please don't hurt me I have a game and I can't afford a injury."The boy thought for awhile as he Soon looked back down at him."fine give me the money."Bruce looked around his pockets and gave him a five dollar bill as he ran off the base ball field was right across from the store he reached his team and passed out the drinks.He wanted Abit of practice in so he walked over to his coach."Excuse me coach ,may I go after Walton?"His coach nodded looking at him then shooed him off with his hand.Bruce ran over to his team as he sat down and smiled as he fiddled with his bat waiting for his turn,the boy was  impatient when  it came to baseball,so when it was finally his turn he jumped up excited to go.He walked up to the plate tapping his bat again the home plate three times he's always done this it's like his good luck charm of course everyone knew about it.The pitcher narrowed his eyes and then BANG Bruce looks at the ball flying fast.He took off running he had hit a home run he loved hitting home runs he started towards the home plate and once he made it he smiled throwing his bat on the floor and jumping. Bruce loved baseball and everyone knew it.

Bruce turned around and saw him again the same male at the store.He walked over to him as he gulped why was he trying to be so bold just because Vance didn't beat him to a medical bed.he cleared his throat getting the males attention.

"What do you want?"Vance turns his face towards Bruce,Bruce noticed his eyes they were so beautiful they fitted his perfect Bushy eyebrows that gave a expression everytime Vance did.

"Why are u over here ?"Vance looked away  he really didn't wanna start a conversation with Bruce,he didn't wanna talk to anyone like Bruce popular,gives the I'm kind act,maybe he was a little judgemental but hey hes Vance hopper.

"You're kinda at our practice area?"Vance gave bruce a stare bruce shivered,maybe he was getting to bold
With vance.."uhm i meant i just saw you so i came to talk"

Vances pov:

He seriously is coming up to me,maybe i shouldn't have came up here.I notice he just stared at me for awhile what a weirdo,just to my luck he walks over and i prepare myself for a conversation.
We talk smoothly for about 30 seconds then he gets bold i shoot a look at him and he corrects himself real quick."I dont wanna talk to you so go play baseball."I see his face tense up he was easy to mess with to easy honestly. "I will,sorry."He walks off as i just stare at him what a weird boy."

Me: this is my first time writing a story like this so 👍

636 words!