Meeting Coach Bombay

Charlie and Eve run up to Peter, Karp and Averman as Karp asks. "Did you get it?"

The siblings nod. "Yeah."

Eve holds up a brown paper bag as Charlie reaches into it, pulling out a can of beans. "Right... there."

Charlie hands the canned beans to Karp.

They all smile as Karp calls out to the dog sniffing trash near them. "Here, Petie. Here, boy. A little chili to keep you warm, buddy."

Karp puts the now opened can of beans on ground as Averman nods. "The warmer the better.

The five kids call the dog over to them and get him to eat the beans.

After the dog finished eating the beans, it began sniffing the ground looking for somewhere to do his business.

The kids follow the dog down the sidewalk. "I can't believe he ate the can too."

Averman announces what the dogs moves. "He sniffs. He sniffs again. Looking for the perfect place. He sniffs some more. He stops."

The dog stops and picks his spot as they all get excited. "I think this is it!"

The dog sniffs in a circle as Averman announces so. "He's turnin' in a circle. He squats! He scores!"

They all high five and cheer as the dog poops. "Yes! We did it!"

Averman carries a now pooped-loaded-purse as they groan in disgust. "Full load.

Eve slightly gags. "Gross."

They place the purse down on the snowy ground as Charlie tells Eve. "Come on, come on, give me the dollar."

Eve pulls out dollar and gives it to Charlie as Peter gets impatient. "Hurry it up already."

Charlie nods. "I'm hurryin', okay?"

He puts the dollar in the purse before they all run away. "Go, go, go, go! Yeah! All right! Let's do it!"

The five kids all watch the purse form afar and watch a car pulls over.

They quietly cheer. "Yes! Okay! Here we go."

The inch closer from behind the truck as they watch a man get out of the car and pick up the purse."

Averman nods. "Yeah. There's more inside."

Karp notices the man look around before taking the purse for himself. "He's taking off with it."

Peter smiles. "This guy deserves what he gets."

Eve chuckles as the man gets back in his car and began to drive off.

The kids come out from behind the truck and watch the man drive off, but quickly stop as he screams and throws the purse out the window.

They all laugh, but stop as the man looks out the window towards them.

Peter shakes his head. "Oh, guys, he saw us."

The man begins to reverse his car as the 5 kids run away.

They jump over a fence as the man gets out of his car and follows them.

The five walk through a tube and across a plank as the man fails to catch up to them, tripping oj the plank, landing on where the sun don't shine.