Chapter 4

"Chronograph Sorcerer effect activates, I can banish a Pendulum, XYZ, synchro, and fusion dragon from my hand, field, and/or graveyard" The sorcerer nod at his word before use starts to spin his staff creating a big circle above everyone's head. "I will banish Purple Poison Magician, Double Iris Magician, Black Fang Magician, and Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" The mentioned monster starts to dissolve into a particle which color based on their summoning method, Double Iris dissolves into red, Black Fang dissolve into black, Purple Poison dissolve into purple and Trishula dissolve into white. Each of them is absorbed by the big circle

"I don't have a great feeling about this..." Sora mutters under his breath as he looks at the duel in front of him, that boy, that requirement to summon a monster, was all too familiar to him, all too familiar to everyone in this room. How could they forget the terror that the dragon once bring with it?

"He's gonna summon Zarc, isn't he?" Yugo asks his counterpart in a completely unamused voice, earning a smirk from his fusion counterpart

"And here I thought that you would piss your pants and run back home while crying like a bitch, I think that's quite a character development that you have, am I right, fusion?" Yugo let out an audible "Tch"

"Being named after a summoning method is still better than being named after some weird fetish that people have, Yuri" Yugo has a smug look on his face, Yuya and Yuto both snicker at his sentence while Yuri doesn't seem fazed by it at all.

"You're proud by being named after a summoning method that causes war across 4 dimensions and takes countless life?" Yuri quickly replied with a big smirk "I didn't think that you're someone who takes pride in that"

"And you're showing no sign of sorry for what you guys have done in the past ever since we've become one, you sadistic jerk" Yuri's smirk just grows wider at the taunt "Why should I? Being sorry and crying won't change want me and the Academia has done, the damage has already been done and no matter how much sorry I am, there's no undoing it"

After waiting for all the monster to be absorbed into the ring, Chronograph Sorcerer begins to dissolve into a white particle itself and let it be absorbed by the ring causing the ring to explode into pieces.

The light starts to flicker as the hologram starts to become unstable due to the machine being overloaded by the energy that the summon emit

"This is strange.... That monster never emits such energy before..." Alexa mutters in worry as her words didn't escape Reiji's ears who still watching the duel with much interest.

"One merciless Dragon, to rule over all others, merge with me and we will dominate every dimension! Let us reunite, reunite as one! The ultimate union of man and Monster! , , , , all these powers are mine with the mightiest power of each of the combined into 1! Together, we are !"

And then, a giant dragon emerges from the shadow, using its wings to clear all the smoke, revealing its body full of its glory. Z-arc uses its eyes to scan around the room before letting out a powerful roar that shakes the room a little

"You two seem pretty chill about this huh?" Yuto speaks for the first time during the conversation "Why should panic and lose our cool, it's just a dragon, it has its weakness so we can exploit on, beside, we already beat that oversized lizard once, we can do it again" Yuya unconsciously smile at Yugo's words "Besides, I don't think that brat will use that dragon the same way that he used"

"And why are you so sure about it, Yuri?"

"Not your business, emo boy"

"Hey guys" Yuya called out, preventing his XYZ and fusion counterpart to punch each other much to Yugo's dismay "I think that it better for us to focus on the duel than bickering with each other, no?".