10

8

ADRIAN

As she walked away from our table, back down the stairs, I couldn't help myself but to allow my eyes to burn into her back as she left.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Her ass was amazing.

It wobbled from side-to-side as she walked, bouncing in her tight black jeans.

Wearing an outfit like that...

She knew what she was doing.

She was dressed to impress...

Knowing that all eyes would be on her tonight.

She was sexy as fuck...

And I already found myself growing agitated, knowing that I couldn't have her.

Knowing that I'd never had a woman like her before.

My patience was wearing thin.

"Mmm," Piero commented, groaning. "I know I wouldn't mind having those ass cheeks rubbing on my dick."

I found myself gritting my teeth, balling my hands into fists.

Wishing that this bastard would take his eyes off what wasn't his.

"She's off limits, you son-of-a-bitch," I snarled, rattling my fists angrily, shooting him a warning look that showed that I meant business.

"What the fuck's your deal, man?" Piero scowled. "You don't even know the bitch. Hell... I'd pay good money to have her in my bed. Have her fill the room with her sweet fucking moans."

"I'm warning you, Piero," I threatened, hardly able to disguise the rage and fury etched all over my face, and pounding and surging throughout my body.

"Whatever," Piero snarled. "Let's get back to playing cards."

"Yeah, relax, bro," Matteo said, nudging me. "We need this business deal. Deflate your ego for one night."

I rolled my eyes bitterly, and got back to playing cards.

"How much will you be looking to invest in the technology firm?" asked Harold, the other old bastard sat next to Piero.

"A five-hundred million pounds seed injection," Matteo stated, throwing more cash down on the table.

"Sounds nice... Very nice..." Harold murmured.

And before we knew it...

The woman was back with our drinks, carrying them on a tray...

Making her way over to us.