Ch. 8 ~ You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

On your bed stand, there is a drink. You sniff it. It smelled odd, so you put some ice in it. The ice sunk. The drink must have some sort of drug in it. You hear a thud next door, and hear a menacing laugh. You pretend to pass out, grabbing a dagger before you do, and hiding it down your bra.

A man comes into your room and pulls your "unconscious" body out of the room. You and Luca get put in the houses office. You look through slitted eyes, and look around the room. You feel your pistol on your stomach, and dagger in your bra. You were going to be okay. When Luca woke up so did you. Even though you were faking.

The same laugh you heard earlier echoed around the office now. A man sat on Luca's throne, staring down at them. "What do you want!?" Luca yelled at the man. "Everything you have." He replied. As the argument volleyed between the two men, you got the dagger out, cutting yours and Luca's binds. You slowly drew out your pistol and leapt up, pointing it at the mystery man's head.

"Do what I ask or your dead." You say ominous. He laughed again. He pulled out his pistol too. Now you laughed. "Shoot me, I dare you." Luca yelled. "NO!" Seeing his reaction, the man shot at you. Smiling, a gunshot rang out, splattering blood across the floor. The body thudded on the floor.