աǟᏦɛʏ աǟᏦɛʏ

Person 1: W-where am I..?

Person 2: My house.

Person 1: Who the hell are you? H-how did I get here?..

Person 2: I'm Lee Minho. You could just call me lino for short.. How did you get here? Well I just drag you here. Do you still remember your name? If so did you remember what you did before you falls asleep?

Person 1: Of course I remember my name. My name is Felix. But... What are you talking about..? Where did I falls asleep at?

Lino: Is cute that you remembers your name... And I guess when someone is drunk.. they don't remember anything... Do you want me to tell you what happened?

Felix: The fuck?

Felix's POV:

Great. What the hell did I do now?... He said that I was drunk?.... Oh yeah... Now I remember about drinking a ton of alcohol... But what does this guy want tho? Money? Why not just take it while I was passed out? Why tf does he has to bring me to his house?... Oh well... At least I have a place to stay.

End of Felix's POV.

Felix: Look man. I legit don't have any money with me right now and I don't have anything valuable to give you so. Tf you want?

Lino: Ooh~ sassy~ No need to get all feisty with me... I don't want any money from you... *Steps closer* I just want you..

Felix: Fine. What ever you want to do to me just do it quick.

Lino: You sure? *Slowly undress the younger*

Felix: Just do it. Why tf would I care?

Lino: *Stops*

Felix: Bro I don't like waisting time. I'm sure you got something else to do.

Lino: You know what?... I'll just save you for later... *Smirks*

Felix: Could you at least untie me? I need to go to the bathroom. Like legit tho.

Lino: Why would I untie you?

Felix: Bro do you want me to pee all over your couch? This couch looks expensive.

Lino: You wouldn't dare...

Felix: *spread my legs apart* Don't believe me? I'm gonna do it.

Lino: Alright fine. *Whispers to your ear* Just don't try to escape.. *Unties you*

Felix: Don't worry I won't. Even if I wanted to escape. I don't have anywhere to go.

With that, Felix got up and went to the bathroom. After he finishes, he went back to the couch and ties his legs back like how he woke up tied up. Lino looks at him and got confused.

Lino: What are you doing?

Felix: Can't you see what I'm doing? Now tie my hands again.

Lino: Woah you're serious about it.

Felix: Just hurry up and tie me up. Maybe get me something to eat too or turn on the TV or something.

Felix saids making Lino look at him shock as he is serious about not escaping. Lino then untie Felix and give him some food and handed him the remote for the TV. As soon as Lino give Felix the food, he starts eating it so quickly like he hasn't eaten for days.

Lino: Have you even eaten yet?

Felix: I haven't eat for 2 days. Can I have more?

Lino: Sure. Why didn't you buy something to eat instead of drinking alcohol? Why did you use all of your money at the bar instead of the restaurant or something?

Felix: Idk. It seems like a good way to die faster.

Lino: You serious kid? Why would you wanna die?

Felix: Why wouldn't I? Ain't no one even care about me and all they wanted is for me to die anyway. I didn't ask to be born. Why would I wanted to be born?

Lino let out a sigh making Felix rolls his eyes at him. Lino give him another plate of food and watch the boy eat so quickly. He started to feel bad for the boy and wanted to let the boy see how beautiful the world is. Lino then decide to keep him and try to fix him and always care for him. Felix on the other hand didn't really find any joy or please in living.

After the younger done eating, the older told him to go shower. The younger obey his order and went straight to shower. After Felix done with his shower, he wanted to get dress but he didn't have any clothes. He went to the older's room and starts looking for something to wear.

Lino: Woah there.

He looks away immediately blushing.

Felix: You forgot to give me something to wear.

He said as he went to the older's closet and pick a random sweater and a short pants. The sweater is a large size for Lino himself. When Felix wear it, the shirt covers his thighs almost reaching his knees which makes the short pants he wear disappear. Lino can't hide the fact that Felix looks adorable in over sizes shirts so he call Felix over to him. The younger then walked up in front of him and ask what he wanted. Lino then pull Felix into his arms and starts to snuggle him into his arms while the younger was confused and didn't know what he was doing.

Felix: W-what are you doing..?

Lino: Just stay here for a while... Or maybe just sleep here..

He said cuddling the younger in his arms. All of the sudden, he felt his shirt getting wet. He look down only to see Felix crying his eyes out.

Lino: Hey... What's wrong? What happened..

He ask wiping the younger's tears as the younger just crying in silent.

Felix: Is... Forget about it.

He said hiding his face and trying not to cry but failed.

Lino: Felix. Tell me... I'm here.

He said making the younger cry harder. Lino lift the younger's face up making Felix facing him then kisses his forehead. Slowly making the younger calm down.

Lino: Can you tell me why were you crying..?

Felix: I-I... I... Never had anyone hug me before... I didn't know it was... Comforting... I-I felt more... Easy like this.. Like nothing is going to attack.. I-is weird... But I like it..

The younger said tearing up again. Lino tighten his cuddle on the younger and let the younger rest his head on his shoulder as he pats his back soothingly.

Lino: You don't have to cry in pain anymore. You have me. I'll always be here

Felix: I've heard that loads of times... But I've never seen it.

He said tighten his grip on the older's chest making the older felt his sharp nails on his skin. But Lino didn't mind it at all. Even tho it leaves deep scars on his chest, he still didn't mind it. Slowly after times past by, Felix starts to doze off and falls asleep in Lino's arms. The older look at the younger sleeping peacefully and smiles to himself. He kiss Felix's lips before joining him sleep not knowing that the younger didn't fully sleep yet.

Felix POV:

H-he kissed me... But why does it feels nice?..

End of Felix's POV.