Part:3

As weeks past,
Lino notice that Felix has been avoiding him quite a lot nowadays. As he tried to confront Felix about it, he just act busy or just ran away. Lino obviously wasn't having it. As he had tried before, he went up to Felix and tried talking to him but Felix walks away. He wasn't going to let it slide anymore so he grab the younger boy's arm and pull him back in his room and locking the door behind him as he pinned the younger against the door. Felix was surprised at his actions making him flinch.

Lino: Listen. What's wrong? Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something to make you upset? Or did something happened that makes you feel upset?

Even with several questions, Felix still wasn't able to speak up making Lino felt a little frustrated.

Lino: Felix!

Felix: I'm sorry! Please... J-just leave me alone..

Felix panic out a little.

Lino: Sweetie.. I just wanted to know why you've been avoiding me for the past week... Did I do something that makes you afraid of me..?

He ask as he held Felix cheek. Even tho his voice was clear, the saddest in his voice is still visible. At first, Felix didn't want to tell him. But at this point, he has no other choice but to tell him how he felt about being scared and how it makes him felt guilty. He felt even more guilty for making Lino worried about him. The younger then wraps his arms around the older waist, hugging him tightly as he repeatedly say sorry. Lino felt a little awful for being harsh on the boy so he hugs the tiny boy back as he also said sorry to him.

Both Lino and Felix then just continue their day by just being clingy on to each other. Felix then realized that he have someone who finally loves him for the way he is. He now know that he wasn't alone. Everytime Lino take him to his work place, he also open up to the others as well. All 8 of them then became into one family.

Smut part is down below:

Lino: Felix

Felix: Yeah?

Lino: You can go shower first if you want. I'm gonna need to continue my work for a bit.

Felix: Alright hyung.

20 minutes later

Felix: Hyung... You've been on the computer long enough.... Take a break..

Lino: Yeah you're right.. I should have a break..

Lino turn his computer off and push Felix on his bed and went on top of him, making the younger blush

Felix: H-hyung..

Lino: What?

Felix: W-what are you doing..?

Lino: You said that I needed a break from my work. So I'm doing exactly that.

Felix: But why are you.. o-on top of me..?

Lino: I'm just taking a break.

And with that, Lino kiss the younger boy passionately as he slide his hand under the younger shirt. Felix flinch lightly as he felt cold fingers trailing down on his sensitive skin. As for the older, he enjoy making the younger being a mess. Lino strip himself in front of the younger making the younger looks away in panic. He then slowly undress the younger clothes as well. Felix wasn't able to do anything at this point as he is also enjoying it. As Felix is getting his dick work, Lino didn't even warn the younger and just thrusts his member in the younger hole. Whimpers, whines and cries can be heard coming from the younger mouth. Bed shaking and skin clapping is echoing in the room.

It wasn't long until the younger reach his climax but the older has another idea and continue thrusting faster

Chan: Oi be quiet!

-The End-