Your Crown

Exo- Sweet lies🎶

Tonight is the night we have been eagerly waiting for. I watch through the window as many carriages rolled and dropped off wealthy vampires. All of them looking just as dashing as the next. Somehow Jisoo had managed to secure transport for all of them, how she did that I don't know.

I was busy watching the scene unfold when I suddenly felt hands on my waist then hot kisses on my neck. I instantly knew who it was by the smell of her alluring perfume. I shifted to the side and away from her embrace. She sighs and says. “Is this about yesterday? Your still mad about that?” she asks in a very impatient voice.

Although I wouldn't admit it to her I was still angry about it. I at least thought that she'd consider my feelings in her decisions.

"No, of course not." I lied.

“I'm just worried about the dress wouldn't want it to get ruined before we go down to meet the guests.” I added.

The eyes travel down my body taking in every part of me. The dress that Sana designed had finally arrived and although I was still upset I had to smile and admit to myself that I look good.

“About that, I was still yet to compliment you but I figured that my tongue would do a far better job than words.” She whispers in my ear. I'm angry at her but the black suit she's currently and her strong perfume make me forget about all that anger.

“Take a seat.” She points to a chair in the bedroom.

I walk to sit on it. She walks over and kneels infront of me. “Let me worship you.” She huskily says. After saying that she lift's my dress to my waist. She stops and looks at me. “Your not wearing any underwear?” and I nod.

“This could get interesting.” she says to herself.

She then brings her head closer to my center and runs her tongue over it. My body jerks and I grab the arm rest. No matter how many times we do this my body still just cant get used to the feeling. She repeats the action a few times and I throw my head back in satisfaction.

The woman surely knows what she's doing down there because with every stroke of her tongue my body radiates with the highest level of pleasure. She pushes the tongue into my pussy and I put my hand over my mouth to stop the constant moans that come out.

"Fuck Jisoo!"

She takes her thumb and starts pressing on my clit while still deliciously eating me out. As this continues I try to control my moans but finally give up and let myself go and just enjoy this.

She continues devouring my flower until I feel my climax coming. As if sensing it she puts more pressure on my clit and her tongue goes faster. I finally release with the name of the person beneath me ringing in my head.

"Jisoo!"

She later emerges from my thighs looking dazed herself. "How was that?" She asks with a smirk knowing that she pleased me well. "Out of this world."

She helps clean up the mess I had made and fit my dress. "You look ravishing." She compliments me.

"You look very good too." I tell her.

"Thank you." She says kissing my hand.

"Shall we go downstairs now? I'm sure the guests are starting to wonder." She says.

She takes my hand and we are about to go down when she suddenly stops.

"Before we go there's something I need to discuss with you first." She states

"Okay, what's that?" I ask.

"You know that there are going to be a lot of vampires tonight right?"

"Yes, you assured me that they know I'm with you and nothing will happen to me." I say.

"See that's the thing. For them to know that there has to be a of symbol of ownership." She says dead serious.

"What is that?"

"Well some like to use leashes, some tattoos or chains but I personally prefer the collar it's much more simple to move around and it's not overly uncomfortable." She finishes her sentence and I stare at her dead in the eyes bewildered by the words that just left her mouth.

"Y.. you want to p..put a collar on me?" I stuter out.

"It's not entirely by choice Jennie. Those people out there can be brutal." She tries to explain.

"Yeah no kidding but a collar? Can't I just be by your side the entire evening surely they'll know that we're together, because I'm not wearing a collar." I protest.

She rubs her temple in frustration and then she says. "The sooner you accept this the better, people are waiting for me downstairs Jennie and I can't wait my time arguing trivial matters with you. And don't forget your place, your mine and I'll do with you whatever I see fit." She says her anger slightly rising.

She leaves to her closet then returns with a black collar in her hand. She forcefully turns me around and puts it on my neck. The collar itself is not too tight nor does it hurt but the feeling of it being there is uncomfortable.

She then takes my face into her hands. "This is a very important night for me Jennie. I don't want to see you get hurt this, even though you don't see it is for your own good. Now come on." She kisses me before taking my hand and walking out the door.

We walk side by side respectfully and the people present either vampire or human bow down when they see us. The music stops and the rest of the people turn their attention to us.

"The Duchess of Arkaidia who will be crowned tonight, Jisoo McConaughey and her mate Jennie." A man introduces us and we make our way down the stairs. I look at the people at the ball and they have the same look Jisoo's family did when she told them I was her mate.

Another surprising factor of tonight is finding out that Jisoo is going to be made queen. "I thought you said this was a normal ball." I whisper in her ear.

"No it's a coronation, my coronation. Which is why this is so important to me."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Baby this is your kingdom.