part 15

Caution ahead
Mature part......

Both stand near the window...
Kavin turn her to his side...and claim her lips...he kiss hard...nibbling...sucking...then he bit her lip slightly...
Purvi  gasp in the pain and Kavin open her mouth...

Kavin enter his tongue inside her mouth...both tongue make havoc...he taste her...savour her...conquer her...inside in her mouth...she taste sweet...

Kavin hold her firmly...his passion is going too much for her to handle...she arch her body...

Kavin hold her from her waist...both parted...after some time...take deep breath.

Purvi move forward...near the window...her back on his side...she try to gather her breath... then he follow her and turn her to his side...chin up her and ask: purvi...humare pyar ke har sapne sach hogaye...ab hum ek hain...

Mein tum ko apni zindagi may shamil karna chahta hoon...kiya tum tayyar ho... (He ask in husky voice)

Purvi blush hard...her voice betrayed...she look him once...then lower her gaze...she want to say but can't feel any courage...her heart start racing fast...her lips tremble try to say some...she step back in nervousness...her back hit the window...she rest against window but can't utter a word...

Kavin keenly observe her...he understand her condition...her one sight tell him ...what she want...he is stepping towards her...holding her palms...he take them...above her head...pinning her hand on window glass...he breathing on her skin...absorb her fragrance...his body rub her badly...he taste her delicate flesh on neck...kiss her throbbing pulse...that make her moan...her both hands capture under his rough hands...he keep them above her head...place on window glass...he shift his kisses...on her front neck...deep on her chest bulging area...

Purvi can't hold her moaning...kavin make a trail of wet kisses and finally claim her lips ...kissing them passionately...he lick her...taste her...then leave her hands and scoop up her...place her on bed gently...he dim the lights and join her on bed.

Kavin start slowly caressing her hand...which he is holding...he is talking with her softly and in slow voice...in middle of talking...he softly place kiss on her palm...looking her fingers...then start pulling her rings and bangles...while she got attention there...he already remove her bangles and rings completely...

Purvi pull her hand back... Kavin let go her hand...he also shift himself for more near her...leaning back with head board...he spread his hand on her shoulder and rest his head on her shoulder...

Kavin involve her talking with him...his hand slowly remove her dupatta...then his hand linger on her necklace...he remove that...removing ear rings his hand slip on her back...now start lingering on her blouse dories...he pull the string of blouse...it's open and then purvi realize...her loosen blouse...and Kavin naughtiness...she catch her blouse from front prevent for fall.

Purvi face become red ..she stop talking and lower her lashes...
Kavin goes to her feet side and remove her heavy and wide anklets...he caressing her feet...and a bit squeeze those soft and creamy feet...his hands comes up...brushing her whole leg...gathers her lehanga from their...her milky legs making him crazy...he start kiss their...and comes up to her tights...

Purvi hold his out of control hand and mouth...stop just on her thighs.....

Kavin smile to see her shyness...he get back to her neck...sitting next to her...he start open her braid...and shuffles her hairs...her silky hair scattered on her pretty face.

He starting to smell her hair...brushed his lips on her ear...purvi was statue at the moment...she try to get ready for him...he placed his lips on her cheeks... gave her a light kisses...

Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें