Start of the day

This is  Cross Academy

This is Cross Academy. A famous private school where all the students live on campus in the dorms.

A bunch of chatter from a large group of girls waiting at the front gate. But for who?? They were so excited too. A girl ran past in a hurry to the front by the gate. "Tch. Don't push" one said to her. "Hey" another said, sounding unfair. "Alright everyone, step back" she told them. "It's way passed curfew for all you daytime students so just turn around and go back to your dorms"

"We can see what you're trying to do Yuki, it's so obvious. You just want to keep all night class students to yourself" one of the girls voiced. "Yeah. You're taking advantage of the fact that you're the Headmaster's daughter and that you're related to M/n" another girl agreed.

"Ugh. That's not true! I'm on the disciplinary committee!" Yuki shot back. But all the girls weren't listening as they started to blush with joy and crowded closer to the gate, chattering.

[With M/n and Kaname]

"I still don't see why I had to ride with you. I could've been helping Yuki at the gates" M/n said calmly looking out the window, but surely he was upset and a little angy at Kaname. 

"Yes

"Yes. I know you wanted to help Yuki[looks at him]But I wanted you to ride to school as I said"

 I know you wanted to help Yuki[looks at him]But I wanted you to ride to school as I said"

 "Why? What for?" M/n shot back looking him straight in the eye. Silence took over. Tension filled the limo, then Kaname looked away without saying anything back. "Tch... You know exactly how those girls treat her" M/n remarked before he took his focus out the window as they reached their destination. This made Kaname squint his eyes a little. Not out of anger, nothing..but it made him feel...guilty? He doesn't like seeing M/n upset or angry. Any emotion besides happiness. He can feel that M/n was upset with him. He made M/n ride with him. But for what? 

[bck with Yuki]

"No!" she yelled as she pushed all of them back. [Sounds of the gate opening] "I'm.....too late again T^T" she said as she looked back to see the night students standing at the gate ready to come in. M/n didn't have to wear his uniform. Only bc Kaname let him but ONLY if he wore professional-looking clothes.

All of the girls quickly stand out of the way in a straight line on both sides quietly. "EH...e-eh........[moves out the way]Please proceed(ᓀᓀ)" 

TYSM for readinggg My new stories I'm makingggg!!!