chapter 3

Samantha was on her way to see her brother since their adventures life had taken them both on very different directions and paths.

She had met someone too and got married like her brother but she didn't have any kids yet she wasn't ready for that.

She kinda missed the old mysterious toy shop with all the bumps but she definitely did not miss the thief she hoped she never sees him a again if she can help it.

Samantha was driving her car and was pulling into the driveway of her brothers home.

She Turns off the engine gets out and locks up the car.

She was excited to see her brother again just to catch up and see how life was treating him.

She walked up the driveway and knocks on his front door.

After a few minutes Jim wife's opens the door and greets her.

Samantha says.

"Can I see my brother please?"

She replied by saying

"He was just in the back garden but his disappeared."

"What do you mean disappeared?"

"I am sure he will be back soon"

Samantha said

"May I come up and look around?"

"Of course please do"

Samantha heads to the back garden and she sees the deck chair with the beer next to it.

What ever happened Jim had left everything something about this seemed really odd to Sam.

Suddenly as she was investigating the garden a bush that she didn't recognize seemed very out of place.

She ran over to it got on her hands and feet and like Jim she crawled through the bush seeking her brother.

When we had reached the other side she was totally shocked to see the toy shop.

She said outloud to herself how can it be here.

It's never been here before.

She found it really odd that a toyshop could move she wasn't used to shops that moved only ones that stayed in the same place.

And again the door Infront of her leading inside was open.  She quickly got up and walked inside and closed the door behind her.

The whole place looked the same from her childhood it was like the whole place hadn't changed.  She had and that was the only thing.

She followed the hallway until she got to the ink thief's room.

She saw from a far Jim was sat Infront of the book this time it seemed like he was more in a trance this time and she said to himself.

"No Jim not again"

Plus she saw the ink thief but it was strange there was a different ink thief this time looking over his shoulder.

Then suddenly someone or something grabbed her around her mouth and covered her mouth.

She panic just for a moment until she turned around out of sight and it was
Miz tiggle! She said

"shush! Come with me"

They both walked to her library for safety and when they got there Sam
Opened up and said.

"It's so good to see you!"

Miz tiggle smiled and said

"And you too, You are all grown up how long has it been for you?"

"30 years, wow doesn't time fly here it's all about dimensions"

Samantha smiled and continue to say

"You haven't changed but I have to tell you.  Jim is in a trance and the ink thief's back!"

Miz tiggle replyed

"I know and this time we will have to be cleaver then ever before"