omg look a komahina oneshot

(tHEY DON'T FUCK BUT I THINK THIS QUALIFIES AS LIME IDFK
IT'S BASED OFF OF THE PICTURE BTW)

As Komeada approached, I could feel his warmth, and his almond scent filled my nose. I could feel his fingers intertwining with mine, and his lean chest pressing against mine. 

Hyperaware, I could feel the red acrylic nails on his left hand poking against my knuckles. He got a bit closer, and I could feel his cloud-like hair tickling my face. He lightly shoved his leg between mine, earning a soft gasp. My face became flaming hot, and I glanced down at our hands. He seemed to be holding on for dear life, and when I glanced back up, his eyes were searching mine. He got closer still, and I could feel his breath against my cheek. 

His chest became more pressuring. He moved a bit further, as if lagging, and hurriedly joined his lips against mine. It quickly became lustful, and needy. He put more pressure between my legs, which drew a surprised whine from my throat. I dropped down a bit on his leg, rubbing against it. 

He pushed into the kiss, sighing against my lips. His tongue ghosted over my lips, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, and he immediately took advantage and began exploring my mouth. He took my hands and pinned them slightly above their original position. I moved my hips in a circular motion on his leg, earning a chuckle on his behalf.

 He separated from me, gazing at me with slight amusement in his eyes. There was a thin line of saliva connecting our mouths, and both of our lips were red and a bit swollen. I glanced at him with lustful eyes, smiling. He released his grip on my hands, and took hold of my chin. 

His mouth held a fond smile, and he gave a soft laugh. "You do know that I care about you, right?" he giggled. "Mhm.." I grunted, still staring at him.