My sister

[Description]

About a young boy home alone with his Little sister. But something is wrong with the house there something with them.what will happen to him and his sister. Will something bad happen with them when they parents went for 10 days.

...let read and see what happens...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Day 1...
It was the day my parents waited for.
They are going on a honeymoon for 10 days..

As my parents was about to leave mom told me to be careful and all of other stuff...

They left by 3:00pm...

That time when I was locking the door i heard a voice behind me...
*Big brother where is mom and dad going?*

I look behind and saw my little sister. I told her that mom and dad went for a
honeymoon. She said ok and went up to her room...

9:20pm...

"It getting late. I should go to sleep."
I door the door to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I look in the dark hallway.
I got a weird feeling. That there was something watching me. So of the sudden i heard a voice. I think it was sing. I went to it. It was leading to my sister room.

"So weird it doesn't sound like her."
I open the door a little to see my sister singing to her toys.but i thought I saw some else with her. I door and she stared at me. She ask
"What wrong brother? Is everything ok?"
"Oh nothing i wanted to say goodnight."
"Ok! Goodnight!"
I close the door and went back. A few minutes later i fall a sleep.
*Door opening*
"Oh brother it so easy to trick you..."
"Hehe..."

Day 2...

************************************

(So this is chapter 1 but there is only 3 chapter for this. So basically this is a horror story book but a lot of my handmade horror storys so I have to go.but i am sorry for not posting.bye)