Mating season (Bonnie smut)

Disclaimer : Don't comment things like "😨" or "WHAT THE FUCK" etc etc. If you don't like it, just don't read it. Simple as that. This goes for all chapters. I don't mind constructive criticism but you commenting that isn't going to help anything. Im not going to change anything just because you don't like it. These are things I should not have to say but still have to. If your commenting something like "Cute!" or "Hot!" or something along those lines I don't mind that. It gives me motivation. But stuff like "THIS IS SO GROSS/WEIRD" isn't going to change anything. If you don't like the story, then leave, Im not forcing you to read this.

Realized I haven't made a smut chapter for Bonnie. 

Warningsssss..? More like info ig

I use ~ a lot. Idk why

This is gonna be really weird. 

Hair Pulling

Impact Play.

Praise.

Bonnie calling Y/N his slut (I just thought it would be hot)

You laid on Bonnies bed, watching TV. He was at his show again. The bed was super comfy, and it sank a little when you sat on it. You were under his purple silk blanket and hugged your big plushie of him. It was about the size of your entire torso. 

Shit.. ever since you woke up you had a boner, something about a dream you had about someone you couldn't quite remember. Fuckk.. this Bonnie plush smelled exactly like him. This only got you hornier. You had an idea. It seemed a little weird but.. oddly hot. 

You undid the button on your Bonnie pajama pants and pulled down your purple underwear. You put the plushes belly against your dick. Maybe if you pretended this was actually Bonnie... You rubbed your dick against the plush and moaned. It felt surprisingly good. The soft fur.. man it really was just like a mini Bonnie if you closed your eyes. You started rubbing against it faster and moaned a little. "Mmmmm.. fuck.. Bonnie.." You said quietly to yourself. You went faster and it felt fantastic. "Nngh.." You put the plush on the bed on its back and got on top of it. This was so weird...

You started going as fast as you could and moaned louder. You did that for a while and eventually... "Bonnieeeee.. Im so close!" You whined and whimpered to no one... at least you thought. Suddenly soft fingers interlocked with yours, and palms pressed against the back of your hands. "Well don't burst quite yet Baby Bunny~" You blushed and turned around. You just wanted to crawl out of bed, dig a hole, and lay in there until you die. You were so embarrassed. He looked down at you and giggled. "What a naughty little Bunny~" He smiled as you got even more red. Your heart pounded through your chest. "Whoah now don't have a heart attack your not 92 yet. (Small little reference)" You laughed. But you still wanted to die in a hole after that.

"I didn't even hear you come in-" You tried changing the subject but he knew what you were doing. "Well I shouldn't have to announce myself in my room, especially when a certain little bunny has been so needy~" You blush. God damn something about the way he says that gets you hornier every time. But somehow this is your first time with him.

"Lay over there." You laid on your back in the corner of the bed, also in the corner of the room. There were a ton of pillows and stuff and it was very comfortable. He looked down at you and slapped his dick on your cheek. "Well? You gonna suck it or am I gonna have to make you." You blush and slowly put his dick in your mouth. "What a good little slutty bunny~" He grabbed your hair and forced you down, making you gag a little. He guided you along a couple more times before letting go.

You sucked his dick, something about the way he was looking at you made you completely unable to resist him. You licked the head causing him to shiver with delight. "Mmmm.." He was enjoying this as much as you were. His tongue was hanging out if his mouth and a little bit of drool came out of his mouth. He was so goddamn hot... You put one of your hands on his balls and squeezed a tiny bit. He grabbed your hair again and started forcing you up and down roughly. Cum came out all in your mouth, some bursting out onto your face. Eventually he stopped and smiled. "Your such a good little slut~" You blushed and he got cum of your face. "Clean it all off." 

You switched places and started licking the rest of the cum off his dick. He used some of the cum on his finger as lube and started rubbing his fingers against your hole. You moaned and came onto the bed and yourself. Bonnie seemed satisfied and patted his lap. "Get on my dick. Now." You blush and do as your told.

You start riding him slowly. Bonnie sighed and seemed a bit bored. "Pick up the pace" He grabbed your ass. "Or am I gonna have'ta make you~" You try to speed up a little. "Bonnie it hurts.." He smirks. "I know you've gotten Fazbears dick, this should be easy." "Who said Freddy was easy-" He forced you down and moaned. "Don't talk back or next time I'll keep going." You smirked. "Was that supposed to scare me~" Bonnie smiled back. "You asked for it~"

He slammed you down and you moaned. Bonnie kept thrusting from there and smiled as he watched you start pulling on one of his nipples. You started licking it and used a hand to twist the other. "Damnnn baby bunny you really want me to finish quickly don't you~ But thats now how this works, Me cumming once just means we're getting started." He thrust one more time as you bit down gently. Thats when he started cumming and moaning loudly. He stopped and picked you up, turning you around and continuing to fuck you. He held your stomach and your back pressed into his belly. He used one hand to hold you still and mastrubated you with the other. "Mmmm~ this is so much better than some damn plushie isn't it Baby Bunny~" You nod and he slows down and rubs the head of your dick, causing you to start squirming.

He quickly thrusts again and covers your mouth. "Wouldn't want someone hearing you, now would we~" He lets go of your mouth and rubs the head of your dick more as he thrusts again. You bite your lip trying not to moan. He twisted one of your nipples gently and you let out a small moan. "Careful~ Not to loud~" He laid you down on your back and got right on top of you and kissed you more. 

"Heh, your such an adorable little slut, y'know that~" You blush more and get harder. "Some one loves being praised, doesn't he~" You nod and he starts going rougher. It was a mix of pain and pleasure. "Such a good boy~" Your heart skipped a beat and he smiled even more seductivly. He turned you around on your belly and laid on you and started fucking you rougher. He slapped your ass and let another load out. "What a good little slut!"

He keeps going and starts mastrubating you again, causing you to cum eventually. He moaned and got even rougher. "Mmm.. your so tight~ I just wanna keep doing this all night~" You turned around and kissed him. The kiss turned into you two making out and eventually Bonnie stopped and got up. "Lets do doggystyle." You got in position and he started fucking you again. He grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked. "You like this my little bunny~" "Y-Yes!" 

He kept pulling your hair and used the other hand to slap your ass. 

Eventually he got right on top of you and forced you down right on the bed. Your dick was rubbing against the bed as you got closer. Eventually Bonnie gripped your hair tightly and yanked as he came inside of you. That was the little boost you needed to send you over the edge and you came all over the bed too. Bonnie humped you for a little longer before quitting. He rolled over next to you and looked at you. 

"Hey you know I didn't mean it when I called you a slut right?" You nod and you too lay there huffing. 

"I loved that." You eventually said. He nodded in agreement. "We should probab-" "We can clean up in the morning." You cuddled up right in his arms and fell asleep.

A little drool came out of your mouth and Bonnie smiled. "I love you Baby Bunny" He kissed your forehead and fell asleep holding you.

1486 words- yeah so I'm gonna try to make chapters longer and I think I succeed with this first one. Im still working on the 5k reads special which is about to become the 8k reads special which just blows my mind. Thank you all for the continuos support 😘