🦈3

🦈Jeonghan🦈

"I'm writing this to someone," I said. "Even though I just met her today, it feels like I met her a couple of times before."

"Who?" Scoup ask. "She must be lucky for you to write a song for her."

"Her name is Cha," I answered. "I think she is the one with Angel caratbong." Woozi and Bumzu agree to write a love song called To you, the is the last song in our new album. I decided to wait until she finished school and get to know her better. I never thought I would be a fan student until now. I dm her through Instagram since I know she will be active in liking my post, a couple of minutes later replies to me saying 'yes'.

I waited for her at the main gate while avoiding fans, I wondered how she would react. Finally, the last bell rang and Cha was the first person out.

"Jeonghan is nice to meet you again," she said. There is something different about her voice that makes me fall in love deeply. "How did you know I was here?"

"Jaehyun told me," I said. "The weather today is very nice." I felt a bit awkward talking to her, she walked with me in silence until I asked her a question. "I'm just curious are you the fan who has a caratbong with angel cover?"

"Yes, my friend Sam has a puppy caratbong cover for Mingyu," she answers. "I can't wait for your new album to come, I saw the trailer for Rock with you and I love it already." I can tell she is a true Seventeen fan, I don't want to tell her one of the songs in the new album is for her.

"How is school?" I ask randomly.

"School is fine," she answers. "I'm very excited to graduate." My conversation with her isn't as much as I thought it would be when I arrive home. Woozi showed part of the song he wrote and it sounds so good, I bet she will love it.

"How was the talk hyung?" The8 ask. "Did you get to know her better?"

"Not really, but I got her Instagram and phone number," I answered. "I was shy around her."

I got to listen to you first and I like it, very lovely and romantic to confess to someone. Maybe when Cha listens to this song she might understand I have feelings for her but is possible she is just like another fan by enjoying the song normally.

"Don't stress Hyung," Wonwoo said. "I'm for sure the girl you confess will love it."

🦈Cha🦈

"Sam!" I yelled. "You can't believe what just happened."

"What happens?" She asks. "Jaehyun confess?"

"No, Jeonghan invited me after school to walk around the park with him," I said. "I thought that was only a dream."

"I told you he liked you," Sam said teasingly. "You are lucky, Cha." I spin my chair while looking at Jeonghan's picture, my dream has come true.