Nightmares of the bottom

Smh, Im on here like say i dont have biology and chemistry next week.

***
He ran as fast as he could, the cold dense air hitting his face as he ran through the deserted city. He turned around to check if they were still following him but the angry mob was still there. He turned into a quiet road but then reached a dead end. "Shit." he muttered as he realised he had been cornered. This road he somehow ended up on had now turned into the rooftop of a skyscraper. He was leaning on the edge as the crowd came closer to him, gripping their fire torches. "MURDERER MURDERER!!!" They chanted as they got closer and closer. A hooded figure then stepped forward revealing her pale brown tear stained skin. She looked deeply into his eyes, her pitch black irises depicting the epitome of pain. "Ethan you're a murderer." she whispered. She was then passed a torch and she put the fire in his face causing excruciating pain to run through his body. He let out a piercing scream. "That isn't even a third of the pain I felt!!" she yelled before pushing him off the skyscraper. His body descending through the night sky, his soul evaporating in the process. The word 'murderer' ringing in his ears.

***

Ethan awoke in a bead of sweat like he had done so for the past month. The guilt of Jennifer's miscarriage was weighing on his shoulders. That faithful day he was in his feelings but when he saw blood seeping from her body the seriousness of what he had done hit him. He had layed his hands on a pregnant girl. No amount of anger he felt should have led him to do that but yet he did it. He no longer could function, it killed him to look in the mirror. He was a monster and he knew his time was up...
**
Asia flipped her curly hair over her shoulder as the breeze smacked her face. She pressed the bell one more time before turning on her heel. She was halfway through the drive way before the huge oak door swang open to reveal Mark in all his chocolate glory. His grey tracksuit bottoms hung low revealing the deep v that descended into his Calvin Klein boxers. His chocolate brown skin covered in tats as his packs shined in the bright light. She looked up at his beautifully crafted face which broke into a smile when he saw her.

He scratched his beard "Asia." his deep voice rumbled.

She smiled shyly, knowing full well that she shouldn't have gone there.

"Rahh what brings my wife here? Why you acting all shy? Come give man a hug." Asia obliged and walked into Mark's arms, the arms she had become accustomed to. His hand trailed her waist as he gripped her bum causing her to gasp.

She slapped his bare chest lightly "It's not everyday touch me Mark." she said laughing and rolling her eyes.

"Naahh it isn't everyday. You haven't been round here in ages. Where you been?" Mark asked curiously, scratching his chin strap. Mark looked at her. She used to be around his almost everyday but when she had started sixth form she had disappeared, almost as if she didn't exist.

"I came to see her."

***

King walked into the trap house.

"Why are you late?" Otis asked

"Man had to handle business init." King said shrugging.

Otis grabbed him by the collar and swung him against the wall. "When I call a meeting come on time you fucking prick. Do I make myself clear." Otis said breathing heavily

"Yes." King murmured.

Rayshawn chuckled at his cousin. It was like King set himself up for trouble. Rayshawn, Temi, Tempz, Strapz, Tiny and King sat silently waiting for Otis to speak.