Chapter 1-🎂🧸🪅

(Y/N) :

It was a nice sunny day outside and it was finally my birthday party! It was a good time to play with my friends and celebrate my birthday, but I am still waiting on something mom said she invited to my birthday party, someone special... but who would that even be? But then I heard my mom say " please all boys and girls, we have are new guest here! But it's not an regular guest.. It's your new best friend... Bonko the clown! Then I saw a very colorful clown, as he waved around and smiled he then said, "Well Hiya new friends! Have you seen the birthday bunny anywhere? " As soon as he said that my friend Cammie cake up to me and said "Cmon (Y/N)! Go up there!" She then pushed me up to Bonko, he then looked at me and didn't speak for a little bit, I knew this was going to be awkward..

(Bonko P. O. V)-

Awww, how adorable. This is the first child who hasn't jumped on me and acted like I was a piece of dirt for once.Instead she just Stood there, awkwardly... So all I really did was smile and do my job. Sooooo ya gonna stand there or you gonna go have some fun with me silly? I said. She then said "Sure mister Bonko. . " she said with a awkward smile. Suddenly, I started to hear other children start to laugh and giggle. Then another child came up and said, "Hello Bonko, this is my best friend, (Y/N), I was wondering during if you could make some balloons for her and other people.? " He said with a big smirk. Sure, buddy! Then the next thing I knew a  unchanged of children started to blurt out their request and started to jump over me like the natural steroid eaters they are. But I still couldn't get my mind off of (Y/N) , that kid was actually pretty nice.. I'll think I'll try to talk to her later....