Trump Meets Squidward (nsfw warning)

(i wrote this as a joke cause i got bored nothing actually serious)

One lovely day Donald was working in his gorgeous office with a beautiful marble floor, white towering walls and a gorgeous dark wood desk and gamer chairs when suddenly *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* a tall man wearing green came in the room it was Dream "good evening, sir" dream said, as he sat down "there's someone I'd like to introduce to you"

 A tall handsome squid entered the room "damn" Donald trump whispered under his breath, as Squidward slowly made his way closer, the squid stopped about 7 feet apart from Donald Trump. Donald then looked up into Squidward's eyes. As they locked eyes Donald offered him a seat. The gorgeous squid looked him up and down while licking his big, moist, juicy, lips "no need love, I rather sit in your lap" Trump blushed hard and slowly nodded as the beautiful squid sat on his lap feeling a big bulge underneath him. 

Not long after Trump felt the squid slowly grinding his fat butt against the bulge starting of slowly then picking up the paste minute by minute faster and harder, "harder~" Trump moaned as the squid went faster. Dream awkwardly left the room in embarrassment so while they continued what they were doing.

 Squidward kept going when he realized something huge was poking him "oh what's that honey~" Squidward said seductively while rubbing against it, "you'll see darling~" Trump said roughly grabbing Squidward's waist and turning him around, throwing him against the desk, and making out with him passionately and aggressively biting his lip begging for access to his mouth and rubbing his boner between Squidward's legs trying to pull him closer more then he already is then slowly taking his clothes of as if to tease him before whipping out his huge dick "h-holy its big~" Squidward stuttered "I-I don't think its w-will fit" Trump rubbed gently against Squidward's hole "no worries darling it will~" Trump whispered to Squidward before shoving it in Squidward moaned loudly "shhh~ don't get us caught gorgeous try to stay quiet~" Trump whispered putting his hand on Squidward's mouth and Squidward nodded. 

Trump thrusted roughly while Squidward quietly moaned wrapping his tentacles around Trump which just made Trump thrust harder and faster they were both already very close to climax. Trump still wanted more though he wanted all of Squidward it would never be enough for him he will always crave more he pulled Squidward closer hungrily and started making out with him pulling him closer by his waist, then slowly moved one hand around to Squidward's erect mating arm rubbing it slowly. Eventually the two came to climax finishing while hugging each other tightly.

 It was like the equivalent of heaven to them.