Chapter 1: The Inkventures Begin

If you love a blood line of the 18 century when you are born, there one place that has it all and that it Dellthaville, home of the old popular of the 1920 - 1930. Since then, things change until the mayor decided to make a annual event of 1920-1930 as mark a year of the event so every year, people will dress up from old ages as in golden age where people back then only has electric, tv, black and white shows, old toys, and more. And people who know modern day will know there are no video games, no internet, no computer and other things that had not been invented yet. People had a special storage that place their old stuff for the event coming up. So when the event was near, they switch from modern stuff to the 1930 stuff as they will return after the event, they return back the modern stuff. But some decide to keep some for another year for it. Now there one house who love 1920 -1930 and that the Frennida family. We see the 1930 mover packing modern stuff as the two people watch. The one was 20 name George Frennida who not built but rastored good built he work a tech store for people to buy things they want to use and not only that, he fixes thing's. His wife name Shellina Frennida was a great woman, but her figure was massive since her family was born with this new virus called bimbo. no one knew why it was called that. But she didn't mind as she was shy and sweet woman who is a housewife and she care for everyone and George met her and they fell in love and marry and had a family. Now it was two days until the Annuel event coming as the last one pack in.

Mover: That's the last of them. You being returning after the event and well hope it goes without a scratch.

George: I hope it will Ken and I hope your family will have fun too.

Shellina: Tell your wife I said hi.

Ken: I will.

He and other was about to leave when...

???: WAIT! YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT.

Rush out the house was a bot name Y/N L/N now he was give birth by his mother as he was the only child in the town and he didn't mind being a only child. But he made friends in the town as they were nice to his family and everyone. Some were jealous while others were well wish to be like him. As Y/N ran up to Ken, he handed him his stuff for him put in the storage truck as he smile.

Ken: Well, we also left with it, I hope you'll be okay with it in storage place.

(Y/N): I know, plus I want be like with no video games. I was liking it, but it's for the best.

Ken smiled before he said goodbye and drove off. Soon a another truck pulled up as a woman named Jellta hope out.

Jellta: Hello there. How you guys dong.

Shellina: We're fine, so is that-?

Jellta: Yes, just a small thing and the rest I have here is for you guys.

She and other people open up as they took out the 1930 truck van as they walk in for the while until they were done and left. Y/N and his parent look through the boxes and place it. Once they were done, they were ready for the event. One night. The family was having dinner of Turkey Tetrazzini.