😶‍🌫️October 6th 😶‍🌫️

Stfumyhair_isintugly
Added you to
"The party!"

Stfumyhair_isintugly: hi guys!

XmikehotweelsX: hi will

Lucas.big.balls: hi where's the others.

Dustin.big.balls: copy cat + user is lieing

Imnota.usedtampon: Mikes name is spelt wrong.

Elloveswaffles: L emagin spelling wheels wrong.

XmikehotweelsX: stfu you wanna be Humpty Dumpty looking ass. With your shaved head and shit.

Lucas.big.balls: Dustin I'm not lying! Your user is lying and we both know you copied me.

Dustin.big.balls: whatever makes you feel better 🤣

Stfumyhair_isintugly: that was cold Mike. Eleven is stuck with her jaw hung open on the couch.

XmikehotweelsX: good, also might cove over later to see her. Don't let hop know hell kill me.

Imnota.usedtampon: pay attention in English class. Also apologize to her. Yk she's insecure about her hair.

Lucas.big.balls: yeah might wanna consider apologizing or shell dump yo ass again.

Stfumyhair_isintugly: I hope she does the I'd have my chance

Stfumyhair_isintugly deleted a chat

Stfumyhair_isintugly: sorry phone glitched I said "yeah she's in her room now. "

Dustin.big.balls: I cannot be the only one who knows what he actually said right? 

Stfumyhair_isintugly: what do you mean I didn't say anything

Stfumyhair_isintugly: shit gotta get offline see you.

Elloveswaffles: will we don't have to do anything? Why did you lie.

Lucas.big.balls: will got caught slacken 💀

XmikehotweelsX: el, I'm sorry I'm coming over rn <3

Imnota_usedtampon: y'all are fucking oblivious, I'm going to talk to will.

XmikehotweelsX: are you and will dating-

Lucas.big.balls: so you dumped me for will?!? What a friend he is.

Dustin.big.balls: don't worry you have me daddy 😫😫

Elloveswaffles: read the room. Also like I forgive you can't wait tell your over <3

XmikehotweelsX: on my way right now ml

Imnota_usedtampon: Lucas stfu seriously why would a date him I broke up with you because I'm lesbian im a lesbian, I don't want to date will I just have enough Brian !!to process what's actually wrong with our boy will ok. I'm going over there to check if he's ok cause something is fucking wrong but no one here except me gets to seem to fucking get it, maybe your the ass hole Lucas, not him.

Lucas.big.balls: oh... I support you. But istg if you and will are a think I will do something about it.

XmikehotweelsX: oh my-

Elloveswaffles: what's "lesbian?" Also I can check on will real quick!

Dustin.big.balls: danm. Got exposed by an angry tampon.

Imnota_usedtampon: Dustin Henderson I swear on yours and my life if you do not shut the fuck up I will go to your house while your sleeping take mews the fucking whatever turn her into a slushy, then proceeded to kidnap you tie you down to a chair and force you to drink the mews slushy all of it to. Then proceeded to shoot you take your organs make that into a slushy and give it to some random little kid walking down the street and record then drinking it and post it on a 100 percent anonymous account on YouTube, tiktok, Instagram,and Facebook with the title "Dustin Henderson slushies for sale want one!? "  then use your empty body to cell drugs.

Stfumyhair_isintugly: max please come over also be nice- I think you traumatized Dustin.

Lucas.big.balls: i- dusty bun you ok.

Dustin.big.balls:  I am sorry max I will keep my mouth shut, also only Suzy calls me dusty bun.

Stfumyhair_isintugly: el and Mike are fucking making out so god daym loud I can't think straight max help.

Imnota_usedtampon: I'm at the door open it.

Stfumyhair_isintugly: thank you

Lubigcas.big.balls: just me and you Henderson.

Dustin.big.balls: stfu Sinclair you look like that one dirty ass hoe from subway surfers.

Lucas.big.balls: i- remember that time you wanted to try and look like Steve but got rejected 💀🤣

Dustin.big.balls: honestly stfu

Lucas.big.balls: emotional damage

Lucas.big.balls: hello??

Lucas.big.balls: dustyyyyy

Lucas.big.balls: I hate you.

Why hello there dear readers, I want to say hello to all of you, thanks for sticking along this far. I know I know I quit all my stories before even the 4th chapter but hey I think I'm actually going to try with this one expect and update tomorrow or the day after. Anygays

See you <3