002

-❝ MAREA,

-❝ MAREA,

 heyyy nice to see you its been too long" i said walking over to give her a hug "y/n god you got hotter" she said making us both burst into laughter "bitch you did too"

"well thats what skin care can do, and 3 months of manifesting" marea said with a wink

" so whatcha been up to" "well i haven't been or started college in like, 2 months, which i was supposed to-" i cut myself off

"why not, isn't that like very important because pro hero's will be i dunno, becoming a pro-hero" marea said, making a sarcastic voice at the end. Then fixing her top trying to make it shorter.

Marea, you knew her since the 4th grade and she was just as sassy and bratty as you. She was an obnoxious pansexual, fucking everyone and being, oh so hot doing it. 

"Yeah shit happened and i'm going to start at UA in a week" you said laying down on a mini pillow,

"damn UA , i went to shiketsu, did you see their uniforms! I swear the girls there are so fucking cute" she said dreamily.

"So like anyone?" you asked my hand holding my jaw, staring at her, " not really everyone is so aggressive about grades and stuff, but i found some cute girls, one of em bit me when we made out, wanna see" pulling her top a bit off her neck.

" not really, and don't tell me where it was" you said scooting a bit farther, making a disgusted face at her,"well did anything happen in your life, maybe not as boring as mine" marea went to grab some snacks in her fluffy cardigan, nothing underneath, and a short skirt.

"nah-oh i did meet this boy, he was actually nice for a change and charming" i yawned 

"was he hot" she said plopping back down on my bed,

"hot as fucking hell, god and he was so cute and tone, at the when i was about to leave, he was like 'can i get your number pretty girl" i blinked my long lashes mockingly, but i wish i got to spend more time with him. I am an adult. somewhat of an adult.

"it was cute, and we texted a bit" thinking back to the moment.

"i wish someone called me pretty girl :( " marea whined 

"shushies, you fuck someone every hour im sure you can get someone to worship you" you giggled, rolling your eyes at her, jokingly of course.

 " i guess but i want some hot person to PAY for my shit, basically ask me out and get me gum,"

"me, i do everything you just said, you idiot" looking straight at her,

"do youuu?" marea dragged

"go fucking broke." you said bluntly

" i was kidding, kidding i swear!" marea squeaked

_

"we should go shopping, go to the spa, get our hair done, and mani pedi" marea said getting up from my bed "i meannnn" i wasnt feeling like getting out of my room.

"c'mon y/n you start uni' next week, lets glam up" she said leaving my room to give me privacy.

i put some low rise flared leggings with a very short top with a baggy hoodie. I slid some platform sneakers and grabbed my phone.

"you ready!" Marea shouted "yeah yeah wait a fucking second" i opened the door locking it on my way out. (a/n: outfit changeable btw)

"c'mon lets go get a mani pedi" marea said with a huge grin

" i'm literally wearing sneakers marea"you side-eyed her,

"welll, they dry fast, probably" she said as she went into her car.

_

"i love that color on you! dark gray, ugh, gets me horny," Marea said scoffing, sliding her fluffy heels on.

" first of all, how, fucking how, and second, thanks it is so cute, and pink suits you" you slid on my socks 

"and it has been bitch!" marea said we shared a laugh leaving the nail salon.

_

"so. hair?" 

 "duh"

"i wanna get highlights, maybe something light" i said picking ___ color 

"im gonna do a trim" marea said speaking to the hair stylist.

i did some light highlights in my hair, faint, but noticeable, marea got her hair trimmed so it can " grow faster, and silky,"apparently.

_

"i need to get some tops, i bought so many bottoms but i have zero tops to wear, or hoodies to be honest" you groaned, we headed to every shop with 'cute' clothes.

" you could just borrow some of mine, i would let youuu" marea dragged, resting her head on my shoulder quickly, she was taller than me and still does this.

"... your tops would make me flash multiple people" 

"yeah, isn't a joy! giving back to the people, right"

i wanna get that hoodie, but i feel like i have stuff like that i mean i probably do, it's somewhat different.

"mare- oh im sorry" you bumped into someones chest, dropping all of the clothes you were carrying.

"oh don't worry, are you ok, here let me help you" a bright red headed boy with shaggy hair said, in baggy jeans with a '90s type shirt and a bandana on his hair.

"oh uhm it's fine" you said awkwardly, kinda stuck right to his chest.

"no i insist," he held the clothes he accidentally dropped from my hands, god he was so kind, and cute i just wanna hold his hand.

_

"thank you, again" you were now walking down with the boy 

" no problem, i mean i did make you drop your stuff... i hope to see you soon, can i hug you?" the red head said "sur-" you were engulfed in a bear hug before you could even speak out a response.

"oh.. ok, byee!" you shouted.

 i should've asked for his number 

"hey y/n, where were you?" marea said with bags on her arms and food in her hands 

" where were you, did you get food?!" you said, adjusting the bags on your arms.

"maybe.. i'll give you my ice cream though"

"you better bitch, give it"