A few quick words and my AU

Okay so in this AU , Izuku actually has 2 quirks they are called:

'Decay

He can decay people just by looking them in the eyes, if he goes to sleep, the person he dreams about dies , he has to look them in the eyes for 5 seconds for them to have their soul taken , after their soul is taken, Izuku can turn into them, 10 for them to decay, if he wears contacts, he can not decay people or take their souls'

'And  Cheetah

He can run as fast as a cheetah and turn into one, he has a tail and ears.'

So long story short, Izuku's parents died, one night Izuku dreams about Hizashi Midoriya, and hizashi died in his sleep, people thought it was suicide so they didn't look into it.

Inko Midoriya died by looking into Izuku's eyes for 10 seconds after he got into a fight at school,people never found the body so she went down as missing and after 2 years, dead.

This is a Vigilante AU and in this AU Mineta does not exist and is replaced with shinsou, Shinsou does not get on with Izuku at all so Izuku wants to kill him.

Also Izuku hates all might from the start and likes ......

That's right- underground hero eraserhead!

So I really hope you enjoy this story!

Bye!