After....

Yn: that was amazing
Jacob: yeah it was
He peeks ur lips as he lays down with u on him. U get dressed to go out golfing with ur sister Emily. Jacob holds ur waist hugging u from behind denying ur gonna go cause he wants cuddles
Yn: Jacob I have to go......
Jacob: not before I get my cuddles
U turn around and feel his lips then walk out but he stops u again.
Jacob: NO!..... I want to cuddle
He says as a child. U get out to his grip and leave the get in ur car and drive of to the golf course. U hug ur sister and start playing. After ur done u get Starbucks and drive home after dropping of Emily at hers. U walk inside and head Jacob.
Jacob: MY GIRL IS HOME!!!!
He runs up to u and hug u as u hear something clicking on the floor. U look up and see an old women probably Jacob's mother. U pull away
Jacob: Yn this is my mother.... Mom this is Yn. My gf
Jm: it's nice to meet u Yn!
U guys hug
Yn: u to mrs. Day
Jacob: let's make some pizza...
U guys made pizza and eat it. Later on Jacob's mom left Jacob kisses ur lips passionately.
Yn: hi there
Jacob: hey beautiful...
He picks u up taking u to the bedroom as u giggle. He lays u down on the bed smiling as u hold ur hand on his chest as he looks at ur hand then u.
Jacob: get some rest. U need it
He peeks ur lips as he takes of ur clothes. U start to take of his shirt then pants. He peeks ur lips as he lays down next to u pulling u on him. U lay ur head on his chest wrapping ur arms around him as he does to. He kisses ur forehead as u fall asleep. U wake up to someone kissing ur shoulder then go over it with its hand massaging ur shoulders.
Jacob: morning honey. I'm gonna go to the gym. Want to join me?
Yn: mby later I'll stop by.
He peeks ur lips then leaves. U sit up as u see breakfast on the nightstand. U smile and eat the breakfast Jacob made for u. U get dressed and walk to the gym. U go on the treadmill until u feel someone hugging u from behind after u stoped the machine.
Yn: hey u
U turn around and see Jacob. He peeks ur lips
Jacob: hey...
Yn: hi... thanks for breakfast
U get of the treadmill and then go to another tool and start working. Jacob watch u as he does legs. U guys change spots after ur done with 3 sets. U stretch then go get changed and walk out taking on ur shoes as Jacob comes out all ready. He drives to Starbucks and get u both a drink. U fix the drinks as u hold his hand kissing it.
Yn: let's go home and shower...
Jacob: I'd love to
He moves his hand to ur thigh.
U guys get to the apartment and walk inside
Jacob: let me help u get those of
He says as u walk into the bedroom. He takes of ur shirt and pants as u take of his shirt and touch his abs and chest then push him away.
Yn: let's take a shower now!
Jacob: I love when ur bossy
He says as he walks towards u holding ur waist. U both walk into the bathroom making out. U both undress each other as he pins u against the shower walk turning on the shower. He picks u up by ur ass and kisses ur neck.
Reading 630words