CHAPTER 1 : SCHOOL

The alarm blares in the morning, yet another 10AM in Oosaka, Japan. The birds were chirping and the unblinded windows continued to rain down the sunlight down onto the sleeping boy's eyes. A soft groan escaped the boy's lips as he tried to turn to his side, facing the wall.. he didn't want to wake up just yet but he had to of course. School start's at 1PM but he would need to walk a good distance to the station and go several stations to get to school. But knowing that trying to sleep would tire him out even more, Callum decided to just man up and get himself out of bed.

It only felt like he's slept only for mere minutes, why does time move so fast when he's sleeping? Now he's just fixing himself some breakfast while turned up some music so the silence won't drown him. Everything done with music is just more fun for the little boy, well.. little not so little this year the boy would turn 18 and finally become "Legal" as what the other's call, but he didn't really care either way. To Callum it was just another year, that was all. Just another year that he'd celebrate his birthday, the only difference is that this year his mother and father won't be here.

Callum Johans, a 17 year old that was born on the 14th of November. Currently living alone in Oosaka, Japan as a student in a language school. It is his 3rd month here in the school, or even in Japan itself. He came from a decent family, a good mother and father with an older sister. Did he miss them? No, not really. The boy would then finish making his sandwich, just a slice of bread with some blueberry jam on it. It was enough for him, he didn't need a heavy breakfast, or in other words he didn't want to waste too much money and go out to eat for his morning meal.

A shower later and he was all dressed up, a pair of dark green cargos with a full black hoodie. He really liked the things he wore, it made him feel invisible and so that he won't stick out that much. In one side he did want to be noticed, but at the other side he wanted to be invisible.. oh well he just went with it and hoped that those two sides of him won't mess things up for him. "Another day, another test and more homework" the boy mumbled to himself as he tied his shoe laces, that piece of bread still in his mouth as he did so.

The next couple of minutes were just the boy munching down his bread, he was waiting for the elevator. He lived in a simple apartment, rent wasn't expensive and the room was decent for how much it costs.. he is currently learning Japanese to get into a university that he has yet to decide. Callum reached in his pocket to grab his phone, cleared the notifications only to see that he had cleared a notification from his friend "Jameson : I'm already at the lobby" Callum and James are the two "Late" intake students, the two managed to catch corona a day before their scheduled flight, resulting in a 14 day delay.

///

"What?" Callum asks as he looked up to the other male, it seemed like he was excited about something and Jameson would certainly want Callum to know about it, but he won't drop any hints.. beside the fact that his eyes were smiling. They are still in a pandemic, masks are a thing to always wear. Even so Callum can see his friend smiling from the two corners of his lips and that eye smile was the other dead give away for Callum. They lived in an apartment with a good deal of other students, they all usually go at 12 while Callum and James decide to always meet up and go at 11.

"Oh.. was i being obvious?"

"Yes, cut to the chase" the smaller male said, having a good guess of what it is.

"Well, it's just about my Girlfriend" James is currently in a long distanced relationship with his girlfriend, the taller male loved the girl to bits and Callum, even though he has yet to know James as well as he knows his friends from his highschool, hometown and neighborhood, is still super supportive of his friend's relationship. "Yeah, what about her?" Callum shot, keeping his hands in his hoodie pocket, the days are getting colder since It's on the way to Autumn here in Japan.