12

Kim seokjin:

I begged Sir to let my father go but he did not see my pleased. Then sir angrily told me "Ask your father to tell me the truth jin, I want to know what he did with my money. Only if you ask will your father tell me the truth. If you ask the way I am asking, I will probably kill your father. So instead of begging me, Beseech your father and let the truth come from his mouth."

I immediately stood in front of my father and begged him, please tell me where the money is, father, so that we all can live in peace. But even my father remained silent as I pleaded.  Seeing that was very difficult for me, but sir got very angry. He came to our side because of that anger, I thought he was going to hit my father, but he did nothing to my father, he kissed me on the lips in front of my father. I tried to stop him but he held my neck in anger and I knew very well that I couldn't handle him. So I did nothing and left him to do whatever he wanted me to do.

When my father saw Sir kissing me, he screamed at him, telling him not to do anything to me. But hearing all that Sir kept kissing me and heard my father's voice more and more. At that time sir tore my shirt, I was shocked that he did that, I was embarrassed in front of everyone. He looked at me smirked and my father closed his eyes and shouted that I am telling him all the truth.

Sir left me and stood in front of my father and asked him to tell the truth. My dad was crying and said "I don't know who it was, suddenly one day I got a message on my phone. It told me to take the money and put it where they told me. I immediately called the number. But it didn't reach, then I ignored the message.  Again after two days the same message came back to me, I immediately called the number and at that time they attended and said that if I take the money and put it where they said, they will solve my family's money problem. I told them not to do that to me. I said prepare a seat for my son in Seoul University so that he can study there. They told me ok so I took your money and put it to the place they told me. They prepared a seat for my son to study in that college in a short time. They told me that I will not be caught by you in any way. They said that, But you found me and made me and my family suffer a lot. I have told you all the truth that I know, please leave me and my family.”

Hearing what my father said, Sir got very angry, so he said to my father sternly, "If you have done this for this reason, your son will not get a seat to study in that college, I will not let him get it. Your son does not deserve to study there."

When I heard that, my heart broke. I was very sad when my father told him that he had done this robbery for me. I think I have caused my father a lot of trouble. Today my father is very humiliated and stands in front of them because of me. Similarly sir humiliated me in front of everyone and finally told me that I am not deserve to study in that college. I could not bear all this and tears flowed from my eyes.

Then my father fell on his feet and begged for me, please allow my son to study in that college, but sir, without respecting my father at all, he pushed my father down and then angrily ordered the bodyguard to "throw them both out of here".

So my dad cried a lot, I said to my dad sadly "don't cry dad, it doesn't matter if I don't have that college, I will study in another college. Don't do anything for me anymore, don't beg anyone like this. Come on, let's go to our house dad."

Then me and my father came to our house and told my mother everything that happened.  When my mother started crying after hearing that, then I said to both of them "You two are more important in my life than I want to study in that college. So don't cry in front of me anymore, if you are happy I will be happy".  After saying that to both of them, I went to my room, locked the door and started crying.  Because sir has humiliated me in front of everyone, not only that but he has also made me not to go wherever I wanted to study in my life.

Six months later,

My school life was over, I wrote the exam and it was very difficult for me. I couldn't write properly and I didn't get a seat in the college I wanted in my life. Then I am now enrolled in a normal college and my friends are also enrolled in that college with me.

Sometimes I feel sad because I didn't get into the college I wanted, but at that time my friends cheer me up and pull me out of it. My life was going like this, and one day my friend Yoongi proposed to me. I was very surprised when he proposed to me, because I have never seen him like me for a single day, he is giving me two days time, that day is going to end today.

I was sitting in my house thinking about yoongi and decided to say yes to his proposal and immediately left my house. Then I took out my phone and texted Yoongi that I was coming to his house.

I was walking to Yoongi's house when I felt like someone was following me in a car. I slowly turned around and found out whose car it was. Immediately I picked up the stone lying down and kept it in my hand, ready to throw it in his face when he got out of the car.