Gone right in front of my eyes. || Ep.1

"Hyung, are you okay..?"

That guy said. His side was ripped open and his guts were spilling out, and yet he still was asking if his older brother is okay..

He was on the verge of death yet his face was only a little pale. His calm look annoyed the older brother. The older brother sat on the floor and looked up at his younger brother without saying anything.

'I'm so pathetic..' The older on thinks as he look at the pitiful look of his younger brother

"Listen to me, hyung..." The younger brother said

"Lauchitas falls asleep within five-hour cycles. If you hide for an hour, it will eventually go to sleep. Then you just have to get out through the entrance. I've taken care of all the lesser monsters so as long as you do not touch Lauchitas, you will be safe."

He then held out a small blue stone to the older one. It was a gatestone that provided a way out of a closed dungeon. It can only be used near the entrance and is a very valuable item that could only be used one time by one person.

The older one did not take the gatestone and pretended to be uncaring. Who on earth is in their right mind will leave their own younger brother behind for their own good!?!

-
That same traumatic experience play like a broken disc on Han Yoojin's mind, after he have return to the past he cannot stop but to remember those memories..

He started to distance himself from everyone.

Sigh..

Han Yoojin stand up from his floor mattress, he looks around to only see a dark, cold and full of a mess small apartment.

'I guess it's time for work.' Han Yoojin whispers and walk towards the bathroom to get ready

After a few moments ago he is ready to go. He is wearing some long turtleneck sweater with black pants, has a face mask and a cap over this head.

He change a lot, he is happy and cheerful back then but now.. He is just "empty" or just feeling cold?

"Ha.. What can I do when I'm a person who needs a Axillary crutches to stand? I can't even help my younger brother.." Han Yoojin whispers with a sad tone

He cannot look at his younger brother anymore.. The only thing he remembers is his younger brother's lifeless face..

Han Yoojin walks toward his door to only see a big man.. Huh..? Isn't this.. KIM SUNGHAN!?

"W-What are you doing here..?"

"Are you Han Yoojin.?" The man ask

Han Yoojin black out.. Why is he here.?? This never happened in the past!

"N-No.." Han Yoojin mumbles

The big man look at him and sigh, he then leaves and Han Yoojin quickly close the door.. He was short in breathe..

"W-What was that..?" Han Yoojin mumbles as his legs trembles and fell down, leaning his back on his door..

Somewhere

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in." A man with black hair spoke

A big man open the door and walk towards in front of the black hair man. The black hair man seems to be waiting for the big man's words.