This is the whole story

So hot...

Ugh, the pain, why is it stinging?

Why can I see anything?

What's going on?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps, there were two sets of them. I tried to move my arms and legs but they were stuck. Huh? What was going on?

"My goodness, this is the first time I see the great Li yan tied up..."

I knew that voice! That high pitched, evil voice. It was Huo yan ran's voice! She reached out her cold hand and untied my blindfold. As the cloth fell, I saw Huo yan ran and Si ye han!

What? Why am I in a basement? Why is Si ye han just watching and not helping me?

"Si – Si ye han, help me!"

"And why would I?"

What did he just say? Why did he refuse to help me? I looked at the both of them pleadingly. Why won't Si ye han, my fiancé, help me?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said. I don't want to help you."

"Wha- why?"

Just then Huo yan ran stepped into the conversation. Her eyes were glaring at me while she held Si ye han's hand. Before speaking, she scanned me from head to toe and smirked.

"Maybe... Because I am two months pregnant with his child."

What did she just say? Pregnant? With my soon – to – be husband? No, how is that possible? I thought Si ye han loved me, I thought he was just friends with Huo yan ran. All this time, they were secretly dating behind my back?

"Why? I don't understand..."

"Oh come on! Are you stupid now too? I never even loved you! I just dated you for money and status."

So I was just a money – making machine for him? I mean nothing?

"And since you've decided to not be a part of the 'Li' family anymore, you've been useless to me since then."

"So, what are you planning to do with me now?"

"Well, if something is useless, do you keep it or throw it away?"

I was speechless. Was he gonna kill me? Why?

"But why?"

"Because we can't have you going around and telling people that I cheated on you now can we?"

Was he out of his mind? Slowly Huo yan ran pulled out a gun. Were they this prepared? Why had I been this stupid to think that this monster ever loved me?

"Time to die"

I knew I could do anything anymore. I had given up on martial arts for a whole year. I had cut all ties with my family and I left my only friend for Si ye han. I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek. I guess this is the consequence for hurting others. The last thing I heard was the sound of gunshot.

If only I could change everything. If only I hadn't been so stupid. Maybe if I had listened to the warning from my friends and family, I wouldn't have ended up being killed my own fiancé. If only God can give me another chance. I could change everything I had done wrong.

"Li..."

What? Who was calling me? Wasn't I shot to death?

"Li yan..."