Perhaps this will help

The next day robby was in the larussos back house which is where's been living for a while but anyways he was walking back and fourth he couldn't stop thinking of tory how much fun they had last night and there talk on the way back home she wouldn't leave his mind there was so many thoughts *tory wasn't who he thought she was she was kind and funny and was easy to talk to*
*she was beautiful last night how can someone be that attractive yet intimidating* then there were the bad thoughts *if Sam found out about his thoughts who knows what she'll do her family could kick him out?! They would hate him* *not to mention the bet if tory even knew anything about this being a bet he knew how much this would tear her apart and he couldn't do what Miguel did* and of course the last thought *I don't like her I just think she's cool and interesting and pretty and...maybe I do? NO he doesn't* robby was pasting around he couldn't control any of his thoughts all of A sudden he got a text

Tory but with a y 😎 ♾❣️🐍
Hey keene wanna perhaps train together? I know you don't have like a dojo but it would be fun

He would look at the message and reread it a few times why should he say?

On Tory's end

When she woke up this morning to get ready for work she kept having robby get in her mind no matter how many she thought of something else he would just come back it irritated her so much she doesn't like him or at least she didn't think so

As she was walking to her second job she decided if I see him or text him perhaps he can leave my brains

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "we're texting now?"

Me (tory) "I didn't give you my number for no reason"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "alright your not wrong"

Me (tory) "I'm never wrong anyways do you want to or not?"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "I suppose it could be fun to hang out with the cobra Kai queen"

She would chuckle she's never heard that nickname before she liked it

Me (tory ) "alright then it's a date We're would you wanna meet?"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "how about cobra Kai? You don't have practice so that could work"

Me (tory) "let's hope sensei kept it open and he doesn't know you"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "why shouldn't he know me?"

Me (tory) "did you forget your the king at your old dojo every practically praised you"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "that's not true"

Me (tory) "we both know it is"

Me (tory) "just like how I'm "cobra queen" "

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "I suppose but if anything Daniel is king there he's a god there and I don't train there anymore"

Me (tory) "really?"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "yeah didn't want to be around sam as much after ya know"

Mr keene 🦕🤍♾ "who knows maybe I could be cobra king one day"

Me (tory) "I doubt but eh you could try"

They continue texting till she got to work she told him he had to and he was fine with it while Tory was at work all she could think about was hanging out with Robby she was excited two reasons 1 she could see Robby again and that would be a dream come true and 2 if she seen him and the fought maybe these soft fluffy feelings would go away

Tory genuinely hated having soft feelings for someone for Miguel I was different she wanted him and the feelings she had for him was intense and not so soft and fluffy for Robby on the other hand everything is different he's sweet shows he cares for her funny easy to talk to it was like he was perfect she didn't like this she couldn't have feelings for someone like him he was with Sam at some point what if he still liked her? And he used to be her enemy how could she like Robby keene?!

Robby was siked to see her he was looking through all he clothes wear a gi would be weird and to training like something more training like but she was "it's a date" is it actually a date? He was driving himself crazy "hey Robby where are you heading?" He turned around and seen Sam standing by the door "just gonna go train with tor- by myself" even though she knew it was a bet and if she heard Robby and Tory were hanging out she would get in a big mood "alright well how is the plan working?" "Decent she gave me her number" "OH okay your getting closer! I can't wait to see her heart broken" she would smile at the thought "Sam I don't know about this whole thing I feel bad" Robby was being honest he felt bad and he was maybe feeling a bit of feelings for Tory— she would look at him totally confused "so your ending the bet cause you feel bad? Then you want to pay up now?" She had a smirk "no I don't" "then carry on with it! What's the worst that can happen? It's not like you like her or anything" he sighed "yeah anyways can you go so I can change?" She nodded "alright then I'll see you at dinner bye!" She walked out robby just stood there for a moment the only thing he could think was *I can't hurt her I like her I like her I don't want her to feel the way Miguel made her feel ever again*

( hi!! I'm not gonna lie I like this story so much more then the other one I hope you like it as well how are we feeling about the second chapter? )