Prologue:

Evelyn Pov:

I was walking with James to Platform 9 3/4 wanting to go with him, but unfortunately... not. Yet, Mum and Dad said I and James could go together through the platform. We both grinned at each other and ran through while pushing his trolley together. We heard chatter everywhere as soon as we arrived and saw the train heading in our direction.

Suddenly, James touched me on the shoulder and screamed, "Try to catch me!" and abruptly fled to the end of the platform. I tried to catch him but got lost. I frantically searched for him in the crowd.

I kept running and returned to where I started. I still couldn't find him anywhere. 'Wait until I get you, James. You have a death wish.' I stepped back a bit and fell on top of a guy. Suddenly, I jumped up and saw his tempestuous chocolate eyes and long hair locks. His gaze shifted to mine. I instantly screamed and ran to find my idiotic older brother.

Sirius Pov:

I was about to walk through platforms 9 and 10, but my parents prevented me from moving any further. "Now Sirius since you are now going to go to Hogwarts you need to know you have to be disciplined" my father Orion Black clarifies to me. "And don't make friends with any of those blood traitors, and especially mud blood," my mother Walburga Black reminds me.

"This will ruin the Black family's reputation. And remember the Black always belong to Slytherin."

"Yes, Mother and Father," I reply bluntly. I see my brother Regulas looking at me lamentably.As soon as I got to him, I ignored the rest of my lecture.Regulas was always more obedient than I was. He was a good example for me, but I was never able to follow it. I knew I had disappointed my parents once again, but I couldn't bring myself to care. I dragged him with me. "Come on, little guy, let's go!" Regulas's eyes glowed in joy.

The two of us grabbed my trolley and ran past platforms 9 & 10, but Regulas was giggling when we arrived at platform 9 & 3/4. Looking at his smile and happiness was the only thing Icared about.

After a moment, he stopped laughing and asked me, "Sirius, will you write a letter to me right?" I ruffled his hair and replied, "Of course I will, I'll write to you every day." He smiled, and my mother and father came and told me they were going. I said my goodbyes and went to explore.

James Pov:

While I hugged my parents goodbye I noticed this boy standing alone. My attention was drawn to him as I left the hug. "Hey."

"Oh hi!"

"You starting Hogwarts also?" I asked, and he nodded his head. I looked around for people likehim with jet-black hair, but I didn't see them. So then I asked, "Where is your family?" He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, my name is James. James Fleamont Potter."

"I'm Sirius Orian Black"

"Nice to meet you, let's go to the train before it leaves without us."He nodded his head. As he walked towards the entrance of the train I followed when I was about to step in, someone hugged me from behind. I didn't need to look behind to know it was Ev (Evelyn). Her hands barely reached each other. I removed her hands and looked at her pouty face. And suddenly she scolded me, "James, you're so mean. You were planning to leave without saying goodbye to me."

"Sorry, the train was about to leave and I couldn't find you," I replied. Attempting to cheer her up, I brushed my hand through her red locks of hair. When she lifted her eyes to me, she saw Sirius. When her emerald doe-shaped eyes widened and her small, fragile fingers pointed towards Sirius she exclaimed in disbelief, "It's you." And all he said was, "I have a name." Her cheeks flushed pink out of shame and embarrassment as her eyes slowly changed to violet and hid behind me. She apologizes. Sirius didn't realise her apology and went inside to find a compartment. I face her and I gesture her head to look up at me, her eyes tearing up, and asked: "You'll write to me right James?" I placed my hands on her head and patted her smooth, silk hair and looked at her dark blue, purplish eyes blended to make this dark sorrow of despair and I replied, "Of course, I will. I'll write to you every day about what happens"